GTP_WRS Week 60 : Decisions, Decisions II

• Thread starter PASM
  • 118 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is yours tune corect? Power limiter should be 82.3, not 83.1

That's a carry over from a long time ago, when I mistakenly put 83.1% everywhere. It should be 82.3% with a fresh oil change.

32.883 👍
57.167 👍
1'22.733 :odd:
and still -.2 at the line - my very best last sector 👍👍
submitted with this for now. hope to be able to add the 2-3 tenths I missed in sector3 tomorrow

In my experience rigidity improvement helps stabilizing very tail happy cars under braking and helps with turn in precision. On most cars it adds too much understeer. The CLK would likely be that case.
One combo where it worked for me was the old Civic race car. We ran staggered tire compound and the car has very short wheelbase so understeer was not a problem. Improving body rigidity allowed me to run less rear downforce and it paid off.

Submitted my lap with splits on the board. Gave it a quick look yesterday, but soon came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to gain much. Good luck everyone.

Is body rigidity tuning, or is it an added part?

I asked the same thing in the RUF TT at Brands Hatch and was instructed by @MadMax that rigidity improvement is regarded as tuning in a no-tuning event, so you'd probably have to ask/tag a mod.

I am submitting my lap but Fetchy says I'm using the wrong compound. I drove the lap in the C9 on RH's, how can that be wrong? I checked the replay and it does say RH all round the car.

Fetchy is looking for RM tires. The good news is that it shouldn't take you very long to beat your RH time.

I don't understand. The OP says nothing about its tires so I presumed I had to use the standard ones. And I bought it new with RH's.

I don't understand. The OP says nothing about its tires so I presumed I had to use the standard ones. And I bought it new with RH's.

I guess it could have been more clear. The first two sections of the OP are car specific and the third section is shared for both cars.

OK guys thanks for the help.
Looks like it's going to be a very short WRS combo week for me.
Incredible difference between the two compounds.

1'20.059

Last edited:
Uff, lots of online kilometers, just a few laps offline. Tomorrow last go with this and head up to snail pick-up :D

PS: is there in game a car with just 2 gears? :D

I can't imaging that I'm the only one running the CLK so I guess I just couldn't figure it out, but on the chance that I could be wrong :dunce:

1'24.754

GL everyone, submitted w/ these shows ............ Lefty out 👍

Splits accepted for the CLK. I never managed a solid lap when I had my better T1's.

1'23.817

Alot of time left out there. I may give it another run before work this evening. Running the CLK

1:23.540

My last approach ..

1'23.252

.4 cut at the line against last splits, yet still .2 in my reach, but i have enough. :crazy:

Submitted
Accepted
Scrapped
Time for some RAMpage :mischievous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back