GTP_WRS Week 60 : Decisions, Decisions II

• Thread starter PASM
  • 118 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow as molasses, even with a modified version of @Meister Fetz's CLK version 2 setup:

1'23.967

EggTune
Changes in bold from Stefan's tune to try and mitigate the mid-corner understeer:

Shocks compression 2/2
Shocks extension 3/3
Anti-roll bars 5/7
Toe angle -0.15/-0.03

I usually deal with mid corner understeer by slightly higher front ride height (5mm or so). This will make the car nervous under braking but that can be solved by higher rear downforce. I left the toe settings at 0/0.

I usually deal with mid corner understeer by slightly higher front ride height (5mm or so). This will make the car nervous under braking but that can be solved by higher rear downforce. I left the toe settings at 0/0.
It's nervous enough under braking (at least with ABS0). :nervous:

I've driven this so much I'm starting to get callouses on my fingers. Guess that means it's time to submit...and have Fetchy accept.

Decisions, decisions... Against what would be a wise one, I chosed the beast. With praiano's tune:

Ohhhhhhhhh.. 🤬🤬

Realy hate that f...... PlayStation. Solid improvement and the sucker froze.

So thats it for me.. Good Luck guys.

No matter the settings, I never compete with the ghost even to T1. :ouch:
Reason is in turn 3, it just went well that one time. (misremembered & corrected)

Last edited:
Sorry forgot to post splits, bit sneaky now.:embarrassed:

1'15.200

Still looking to improve a bit. Obviously in the sauber C9.

Me gotta pull out at the last minute. The only good lap I had was dirty and i have no more time. Tough week. Disappointed. Good luck to you all.

Errors:
TireFront setting is invalid
TireRear setting is invalid

Huh...any ideas. Tires are correct...never changed wheels.

Banzai run with the lessons learned from the enduro. I messed up a little in sector 2, but I think this is my limit. Sauber C9:

1'15.216

Gonna be a close finish @w-g-e!
Yep.;)

1'15.200

PB last sector and submitted.

1'15.233

-0.007 :lol: I fear your final sector though! Submitted.

Edit: I guess we'll find out in a few minutes :dopey:

Congrats @mcsqueegy

There wasn't much in it between us Bart.:scared: Bit of revenge after the enduro.:)

Last edited:
Errors:
TireFront setting is invalid
TireRear setting is invalid

Huh...any ideas. Tires are correct...never changed wheels.
Good to see I wasn't the only one. For future multicar combos perhaps the layout of the OP can be setup slightly different.
I really liked the combo this week (not the next) and feel sorry I only had one day/two sessions for a decent lap on the correct compound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back