GTP_WRS Week 61: 787 Bleu

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 105 comments

Plenty of bad errors, mostly towards the end of the lap. I broke to late for the tight right hander at the end of the straight and ended up with my inside tires in the dirt.
Plenty more time to find :cheers:

Didn't have the best of lines through the final 2 chicanes either

• Yellow and Blue Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
  • White lines (Solid or Dashed) denote track boundary except when backed by rumble strips.
  • Painted Concrete and Tarmac is not track.
  • Permanent track marker cones may not be touched (Green or Red)
- going into dirt with outside tires anywhere will most likely not be within the allowed track...there’s even more to think about to stay within tracklimits outside of the start/finish arena...

• Yellow and Blue Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
  • White lines (Solid or Dashed) denote track boundary except when backed by rumble strips.
  • Permanent track marker cones may not be touched (Green or Red)
- going into dirt with outside tires anywhere will most likely not be within the allowed track...there’s even more to think about to stay within tracklimits outside of the start/finish arena...

Bear with us for this one guys, we'll have more lenient rules the next time here.

Got 2 days to crack this one. So far today not going to well. I’m way off my fastest lap after 30 laps. Can’t get my head into gear with this stinking hangover :ill:

Has anyone played around with brake balance yet?

Is coming down the straights illegal if your to the far right or the far left of the track? If so delete my splits please, I was to the far left of the track before entering mulsanne corner

Is coming down the straights illegal if your to the far right or the far left of the track? If so delete my splits please, I was to the far left of the track before entering mulsanne corner

The way I understand it is unless there is rumble strip present two tires must stay inside the solid/ dashed track boundary lines. Best way to know is to share a picture showing what you are describing.

Race Specifics (Rules for This Specific Event):
  • Permanent track marker cones may not be touched (Green or Red).

Latest Posts

Back