GTP_WRS Week 61 : Ramming Speed

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 147 comments
1'20.077

.4 at the line, far from being pleased. Getting closer to the top, but it goes so damn "fast" there... :P :D

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

thats a bit mean singling out us none members

no more than few thousands. :confused: starting to feel depressed behind the wheel. Was probably my longest 130 km in GT till now. :grumpy: might be that last splits will be also final. :banghead:

no more than few thousands. :confused: starting to feel depressed behind the wheel. Was probably my longest 130 km in GT till now. :grumpy: might be that last splits will be also final. :banghead:

Hang in there Miro, there's time to be found at Laguna.

Last edited:
Maybe come back later, although for me three or more days often means that I'm just much slower again.
Hang in there Miro, there's time to be found at Laguna.
you right guys, i'll get a break, was same with CLK last week, from start i wasnt able to drive low 52s, at the end it dropped to low 50s(ocassionally, like, hmm, like a quali runs). :) I'll be back to fight against drop in handicap (well, more like fight against big drop in handicap) :D
:cheers:

1'20.496

I need to do more of these street car combos; they'll really help refine my skills in the race cars. 👍

Like my paint scheme? :P Same as always.

image.jpg

1'18.755

This thing eagerly tries to make the apex but then remembers the 2400kg weight of itself :lol: difficult to know how much time there is to find, since a fast corkscrew often compromises T4...

I keep picking up tenths (3 of them today) but only in the final sector.
That's as good a place as any. And its only Tuesday morning.
I'm looking forward to getting started on this one. I've never raced a truck before. I've got it painted and pekka approved wheels installed.

Yeah, the truck looks good painted my usual orange colour.
Can't quite get my 28.8s I've been hitting earlier but the rest of the lap is getting better:

1'19.433

Hi Javier :D

Yeah, the truck looks good painted my usual orange colour.
Can't quite get my 28.8s I've been hitting earlier but the rest of the lap is getting better:

1'19.433

Hi Javier :D

Yeah!! Fight til' the bitter end. Don't think there's more than one tenth or two for me at Monterrey.

Just not able to put up a clean lap.

Well, you could just wait for the rest of the D2 to catch up :) My personal best sectors would give me high 1'18 or very low 1'19 T3 but it's easy to overdrive the truck and crash out. Most of my laps are ruined in the final sector.

Well, you could just wait for the rest of the D2 to catch up :) My personal best sectors would give me high 1'18 or very low 1'19 T3 but it's easy to overdrive the truck and crash out. Most of my laps are ruined in the final sector.

:P well this will be my best splits till maybe Sunday...but I doubt I'll be able to improve this. So far that's the best t3 and t2 I could manage.

Back