GTP_WRS Week 61 : Ramming Speed

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 147 comments
Submitted and Accepted with the splits on LB.

Leaving a good few tenths in turn 3 and 5, but happy with the lap overall..

Good luck everyone :).

EDK
Seems you and I are going down the corkscrew side by side, @randy1122 . Who has the inside line? :mischievous:
@EDK Looks like you got the inside line down the corkscrew :mad:
But,did you over drive either of the final turns?That's the big question now. It might be neck and neck down the final straight:nervous: Good luck tonight

:( tried everything possible, all different BB setups, every driving technique, all i got was few under 29s T1, few good looking T4s but never in same lap. Hopelessly scrapping this tank once again. Will submit later with splits above, as i can't improve anymore. You can call me Captain Slow the second. Wonder where do you all get those splits. O_o

Edit: ahh, there is a race on wednesday, scrapping will be on the track then :D

Submitted. Fetchy a little lazy today, not accepted yet. Good luck everyone still at the helm of the Titanic :D

Submitted. Fetchy a little lazy today, not accepted yet. Good luck everyone still at the helm of the Titanic :D
You might want to think about submitting again, I do not see you in the submission list yet.

I'll be submitting my terrible lap time when I get home from school today. :P

First and last run today. It's really hard to drive fast lap times with this heavy-weight monster... there are so many sections where I slip of the track :crazy:

My submitted splits. BB 4/7

1'19.624

Good luck all.

Only gained 4 hundredths at the line... There's still too much time out there to my liking, but I'm gonna submit with these. Good luck to all still running! :cheers:

1'18.595

Please let me win... :lol:

Submitted and accepted with previously posted splits.

Very disappointed with myself in not being able to steer this crate consistently faster.

Been up tenths on my subbed ghost,only for that ghost to have a storming couple of corners and surpass my 🤬🤬

Really frustrating. :banghead:

Good luck all :cheers:

On to the NSX. :eek:

1'18.716

Could have been better..

Last go because Laguna:

1'18.553

Had a dirty .469 and this was the closest I got to it... T4 is nothing to brag about :nervous:

Edit: oh wow, I guess I didn't need that banzai run after all :lol:

Last edited:
Back