GTP_WRS Week 62 : ARR Type R

• Thread starter EDK
  • 201 comments

Not really happy with my lap looking at the leaderboard but oh well. At least my handicap will be more of an accurate representation of my skill outside of racing cars and tuning. Submitted and accepted.

Not really happy with my lap looking at the leaderboard but oh well. At least my handicap will be more of an accurate representation of my skill outside of racing cars and tuning. Submitted and accepted.

Yeah, I've found it's been a tough 1 for us pad users.
Probably been through every combination of BB but all it seems to affect is whether the sun comes out or not.
Hopefully the Panoz will be more stick friendly.

Yeah, I've found it's been a tough 1 for us pad users.
Probably been through every combination of BB but all it seems to affect is whether the sun comes out or not.
Hopefully the Panoz will be more stick friendly.

I can't imagine driving the NSX with the DS3 controller. It took precision throttle and brake control to get through the last sector quickly. I settled on 3/4 BB in the end and I will likely use that in the online race.

I can't imagine driving the NSX with the DS3 controller. It took precision throttle and brake control to get through the last sector quickly. I settled on 3/4 BB in the end and I will likely use that in the online race.

Driving this car round this track, I found it to be always on the edge of sliding but it was progressive and controllable but felt like it could spin out at any moment if I wasn't respecting it.

I double checked my BB settings for my fastest time and it turned out it wasn't stock but 2/6.

EDIT: And I've definitely lost a couple of tenths in that last sector missing those kerbs. :boggled:

Last edited:
And I've definitely lost a couple of tenths in that last sector missing those kerbs. :boggled:

I feel sorry for the person that will be checking my replay. At least the trouble spot is only 10 seconds after T2 so the wait is not that long.

Is there another hour left as it's just gone midnight here in UK? (Summertime)-clocks went forward yesterday morning.

It wasn't that bad actually. It's just my opinion but this week is a bit harder for the DS3 :boggled:

Ran this on Sunday:

With a much better T3 of course, a bit gutted my target lap ended up dirty but that's the way it goes :)

On my banzai run I ran two close laps right after eachother:

IMG_1939.JPG

:ill:

Congratz @mcsqueegy for another huge win. :bowdown::cheers:

Well done @Ed_Night wow, with a DS Controller :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: i have no words.

Well done everyone on div podiums. :cheers:

Me happy with T3 jump of 5 places up. Well, not enough for cutting the HC i guess.:crazy:

Ran this on Sunday:

With a much better T3 of course, a bit gutted my target lap ended up dirty but that's the way it goes :)

On my banzai run I ran two close laps right after eachother:

View attachment 340972

:ill:
My LB differences always in seconds, not in thousands :eek::bowdown: holy 🤬 :D:cheers: well done on your win.

Damnit. Been completely stuffed with homework and forgot to submit the replay. :banghead:

Rejected.

Last edited:
Back