GTP_WRS Week 62 : ARR Type R

• Thread starter EDK
  • 201 comments
Can anyone help me here? I had Jordan remove the underscore from my username, and now Fetchy won't recognize me. How can I get it changed in the database?

Lucas has already started a PM with me and Joost, and Joost said it's probably a problem in the database. I haven't heard back from either of them since then. I will try to submit it and see what happens. My name in the database is different than what it is now, so Fetchy probably won't recognize that as well.

Last minute question: Does his count as dirty?

Autumn_Ring_1.jpg

If yes, I'm going to have to submit the slower lap :(

That's very safe. The fastest guys will have most of the car over on the grass just two wheels barely touching the rumbles.

Isn't the white line on the inside of the rumbles the track limit? In my picture the front tire is barely on the white line.

Isn't the white line on the inside of the rumbles the track limit? In my picture the front tire is barely on the white line.

Nope. The track boundaries do change sometimes but this week it's the usual: all tarmac and rumbles are track. The white line doesn't matter.

Nope. The track boundaries do change sometimes but this week it's the usual: all tarmac and rumbles are track. The white line doesn't matter.
Thanks. I've been playing too safe all along. I can't spend any more time on this week's TT, but I'll pay more attention To the track limits next time.

2nd session, not had chance to have a go all week.
-0.211 improvement at the line.
Went back to stock BB.

Slow, slow, slow:

At least it was accepted and not laughed at by Fetchy.

Submitted and accepted..

Not satisfied with my lap at all , sector 2 has kicked my butt all week, I just don't have the skill to link all my best splits together.. Expecting a plunge down the LB.

Good luck all :).

Back