GTP_WRS Week 63: Spanoz

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 110 comments
Such a silly training today. Yesterday my fastest sector one was a 33.4xx but in my fastest lap I had an 33.8xx so today I invested another 90 minutes to string the pieces together. Only to find out I've some how became an idiot through eau rouge and could get below that .8 and also was slower in T2 so first things first lets watch @mcsqueegy's video a few times and compare it to my 33.4. Then try some more. So I'm finally in the zone where I can manage .4's sometimes and .6 regularly. so I did some laps in which at least one sector was absolutely horrible and i couldn't match my time at the line. I came to a point that i almost punched the wheel in frustration of my suckiness and decided i'd take a deep breath and try one more time. So i started the lap with an crappy T1 (see bellow) so I thougt about retrying on the straight but decided since it was my last lap I would run it anyway. so I continued and was quicker throug T2 than my current fastest :eek: and be .407 quicker at the line:eek::eek::eek:. Now I'm afraid I'll have to redo all of the above tomorrow because I know I still left a whopping .6 in T1 🤬 my life :P

1'35.200

I had another 90 minutes behind the wheel tonight. Slowly getting a handle on shifting the weight and gentle steering inputs so as not to light up the tires! I started resetting and resetting after not so good T1's but found I could not get into a rhythm when I did get a decent T1. So I just kept on going and finally found some improvements. B/B - 2/7

Al

1'34.683

This one is going to require more time this week than what I believe I'll have.

1:34.678

1:33.800

6 tenths at the line
RG0BS1U.gif

Had another practice session yesterday I didn't improve my total laptime but did improve in all of my sectors (t1 33.3 T 1'34.8xx) in different laps. Overall had the feeling I was very very close. Anyway got another practice session planned for Sunday and Monday. I certainly learned a lot of this combo 👍:gtpflag:

Last time I ran the wrong track and off course got the wrong track error, also a wrong BB settings error.

Thought nothing of the last one until today.

I go it again wrong BB settings ?

Brake Balance: Optional

? I've only touched the BB it's 4/8 ?

Any one else getting it? or am I missing something?

Last time I ran the wrong track and off course got the wrong track error, also a wrong BB settings error.

Thought nothing of the last one until today.

I go it again wrong BB settings ?

? I've only touched the BB it's 4/8 ?

Any one else getting it? or am I missing something?
Sorry about that, it's been fixed - Fetchy will ignore your BB settings now.

After lots of restarts :crazy: finally faster lap than existing one :sly:

1'35.100

.5 at the line ... few mistakes just before T2, so still around half a second to find. Btw, had to scrap .165 T1 :banghead: my fastest till now overall. :rolleyes:

33. 504
1'35. 088

need more laps but too sleepy, try next try Mon.

Using @jimipitbull 's 0/3 BB found it a lot smother than my original 4/8

:gtpflag:

EDIT:🤬 I put space in the original post

1'35.088

Last edited:
Back