GTP_WRS Week 63: Spanoz

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 110 comments
Busy at the club due to Easter and wont have a chance to run again so my time from the other day is gonna have to be it from me... It was an excellent combo and a great drive :cheers:
Top marks to those blazing splits from the D1G runners :bowdown: dreading that i'm probably 2 secs off at the line haha :P

Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Did about 50 restarts after my initial fast lap of earlier this week but never made it across the s/f faster.
The car is fast but sudden understeery at times. I loved the combo tho this week 👍
Good luck to all in the final hours before submitting.
Oh and a happy Easter to all of you.

EDIT when submitting I found out I (too) have been using the wrong version of Spa.
Went back to the wheel, did 10 laps and reached a laptime of .3 faster than what I was going to submit originally :)

1'37.370

Last edited:
This combo was nicely balanced (track, car and tires). Thanks.
Here's my final splits for submitted lap. I have to move on.

1'33.415

1'33.461

Submitted with these. Have plenty of laps with faster splits, but can't get anywhere near this one at the line.

Will probably never drive this temperamental machine again!

After a few hundred km, today, lost interest based on worsening splits.

1:36.200

Drove till my knee started to seize

1'34.746

Happy with this even when still seeing blue first sectors. full .6 faster
(hopefully not disqualified, there's a little bit that's right on the white line as far as I can see :nervous:.)

Great TT this week 👍 love the track, never drove the car. Loads of fun trying to work it out :cheers:

Less than 2 hours of practice leaves me very pessimistic re 3rd sector. Let's pay to see ...

T1: 32.867
T2: 1:32.483

There's still so much time left in it. Not the greatest Lap in the world but solid.

Back