GTP_WRS Week 65 : Grabbing Willow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 127 comments
  • 10,162 views
A little embarrassed to put these up...


Welcome to the WRS Phlano099 👍 Just so as you know... Even D1G drivers can feel like this on some events that don't suit them, It's all about taking part and trying your best! What more can you ask from yourself? Improvements will come thick and fast as you participate more ;)

GL and enjoy climbing up the leaderboards and divisions :cheers:
 
29.411
33.702

Completely messed up the last sector losing 2 tenths on my regular splits through there.

I really struggle through the first sector, I'm lucky to get into the .3s there not sure what I'm doing wrong

My optimal shows another 2-3 tenths but it will be tough to get close to that this week.

Not sure if I can replicate .7s through t2 either, I seem to hit more .9s then anything else
 
I will post a vid of sector 1 from my lap that has a .258, not been back to this since early in the week... but I need to clean the back end up that's for sure :p

edit:

 
Last edited:
I will post a vid of sector 1 from my lap that has a .258, not been back to this since early in the week... but I need to clean the back end up that's for sure :p

edit:




Thanks

I see you are a lot wider than me going around the sweeper, I was tending to hug it.

Hopefully get another go at this over the weekend, just had to stop as my brake pedal has started spiking again and needs a clean, I wouldn't mind but those 20 plus screws are a joke everytime :lol::cheers:
 
Thanks for the encouragement gentlemen...
Not helping is the fact that I have been having some trouble with my V3 pedals this week, they seem to lose connection randomly...have reached out to Fanatec for advice, they asked for a video, but told them it is not a consistent event, but will try to capture it.
 
29.403
34.217

BB 0 and 2 tenths at the line, optimal is about .25 away. This took about 50 laps to better my first 20.
 
Finally! It took me over 150 laps to improve on my initial splits.

29.271
33.976

Lost a couple tenths in the second sector and even more in the final. (I'm still super inconsistent in the final sector.)
 
29.291
33.807

Lost time in the last 2 sectors, optimal is another .2 off of this at the moment

I was flying up until end of t2 but messed up the final turn losing just over a tenth.

More time there but seem to soil myself when coming up to the final turn :lol:
 
Thanks for the encouragement gentlemen...
Not helping is the fact that I have been having some trouble with my V3 pedals this week, they seem to lose connection randomly...have reached out to Fanatec for advice, they asked for a video, but told them it is not a consistent event, but will try to capture it.
What are they doing? How are they connected to wheel base?

Have you used your PC to update firmware?

I have v3 inverted, may be able to help.
 
They go full break and throttle at the same time, card starts slowing down and pressing on the pedals does nothing, down shifting seems to fix it.

Standard setup, pedals attached to wheelbase.

Have the latest drivers and firmware installed.

Doesn't happen all the time just randomly, which is annoying.
 
They go full break and throttle at the same time, card starts slowing down and pressing on the pedals does nothing, down shifting seems to fix it.

Standard setup, pedals attached to wheelbase.

Have the latest drivers and firmware installed.

Doesn't happen all the time just randomly, which is annoying.
Hook then up to the PC, download the driver, and calibrate them.

Makes a big difference.
 
2 ties in the top 5 is crazy! :scared:


Some really great battles right across the board guys :cool:👍
I need to try and better mine before the deadline, I have a poor final sector. I can see where I can gain a bit more time in the second sector as well, but as you know putting it all together in one lap is another story.

Will try and find time tomorrow or after my match Monday night, good luck guys :cheers:
 
I am not going for a tie, .238 t1 and .697 t2 best so far. Crushing blow from t3 no surprise but getting there. This combo is amazing...I might be biased though
 
Yep its not easy.. my best splits say I am leaving .2 at the line but I have lost the desire to drive it again :P will submit what I have and looking forward to whats in store for the next event? :cheers:

GL to all still running 👍
 
Yep its not easy.. my best splits say I am leaving .2 at the line but I have lost the desire to drive it again :p will submit what I have and looking forward to whats in store for the next event? :cheers:

GL to all still running 👍
I am not done with this one yet, it is just enjoyable for me
 
29.412
33.590

11 laps more bringing the total up to a whooping 25 ish laps , cant stop thinking that something is wrong with my settings as iam normally so far behind when it comes to streetcars :odd:

edit. Yep , knew something was way off , wrong car :lol: oops , please remove my data if its possible
 
I don't find it funny
 
Really? Sure it’s frustrating but @SRT DK Racing could find the humour in it. Why can’t someone else?
 
Back