GTP_WRS Week 65 : Grabbing Willow

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 127 comments
[...] I have used a weaker torque sensitivity this week, I find it easier to be smoother.
Yeah, in fact, with my G29 I've ended up at 1/1 in general for the FFB settings. Only like this can I actually feel what's going on with the front wheels.

[...] my brake pedal has started spiking again and needs a clean, I wouldn't mind but those 20 plus screws are a joke everytime :lol:
Have you swapped the pots between the brake and clutch pedals yet? I did that a few months ago, and haven't had any trouble since. Before that, I tried cleaning the brake pot once, but it started spiking again quickly.

Some incredibly good and close splits up there! 👍

Yeah, in fact, with my G29 I've ended up at 1/1 in general for the FFB settings. Only like this can I actually feel what's going on with the front wheels.

Have you swapped the pots between the brake and clutch pedals yet? I did that a few months ago, and haven't had any trouble since. Before that, I tried cleaning the brake pot once, but it started spiking again quickly.

Some incredibly good and close splits up there! 👍

Thanks

I will give that a go next time I get brake problems again :cheers:

Yep for sure it needs low FB on this event I totally agree.. my G29 is set at FB 1/2... but I usually keep the feedback low on most events tbh ;)

I did try this on 2/2 but it felt really heavy and tight in the turns so it was back to 1/2... Gl all 👍

Well I drove many more miles and found a tiny improvement, slower T1 same T2 faster T3,
have seen 103.0 at T2 and then properly choked at the last corner :crazy:
Still a couple tenths from ideal but I usually find that my limit includes a mistake somewhere each lap that costs a couple tenths so my goal is reached :dopey:
Submitting this lap. Good Luck to All! :cheers:

EDK
Removed.

What car were you in? :confused:

Dont know what I was thinking about , but I managed to beleive it was the E-Type I should use , my only defence must be that I had a brainclot some years back (not kidding) even though it aint an excuse for not using the right car , I could just read the OP , but what can I do other than laugh about it and shake my head in disbeleif :)

Dont know what I was thinking about , but I managed to beleive it was the E-Type I should use , my only defence must be that I had a brainclot some years back (not kidding) even though it aint an excuse for not using the right car , I could just read the OP , but what can I do other than laugh about it and shake my head in disbeleif :)
That's what we were guessing. :lol:

Compliment to the Toyota.

Banzai! After throwing away improved splits in the last corner multiple times, at last I got one of the best (if not the best) last sector times on top of these splits. Submitted with these, good luck everyone!

Great fun this combo is, didn't even feel like pushing all that hard was necessary (even if the tail was abit slidey). Gonna see if I can find more time before the deadline.

Back