GTP_WRS Week 66 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 80 comments
So you were able to watch it then? I found a way to get the extraction to work, however my ps3 claimed currupt data. Jerry is on the case and I trust he'll sort it out.

I have the NTSC PSN version of the game so I can only watch replays made with the same version... as is with everyone else..so people having problems should make sure they have a compatible version of the game to match the replay.

Just download the zip file and it looks fine to me. All files appear to be there. I'll check it soon.

Thanks guys for checking, I’ll have to try what Winston and Chris suggests, copy and paste it to a folder in my documents.

At the moment I use these instructions posted by GTP_Sphinx with a empty usb stick. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Post my reply i.e. Here is my replay, go to manage attachments, select zipped folder on USB stick then click upload, so I follow the instructions to the letter I don’t even try to rename the zip, should work first time no problems but for some peculiar reason it all goes pear shaped.

Phillip.

Thanks guys for checking, I’ll have to try what Winston and Chris suggests, copy and paste it to a folder in my documents.

At the moment I use these instructions posted by GTP_Sphinx with a empty usb stick. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Post my reply i.e. Here is my replay, go to manage attachments, select zipped folder on USB stick then click upload, so I follow the instructions to the letter I don’t even try to rename the zip, should work first time no problems but for some peculiar reason it all goes pear shaped.

Phillip.

Ran out of spare time last night to check your replay. If no one else has done so by tonight then I'll try and sort it out when I get back home from work. 👍

GTP_Eriba is
gflagjn4.gif

Very smooth.

I had absolutely no problems with the replay. Then again, I use a Mac.

I like these tuning events , because at them I have about 25% higher chance to get on podium than in stock/arcade events. :lol:

here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 66.zip
    111.5 KB · Views: 8
GTP_MadMax86 2'01.657

Great lap on the pad, Clean & GREEN 👍

Phillip.

Thanks for checking.

I wouldn't call my lap great , simply because it was too clean. :lol:
Alot time was lost in Degner , Spoon and 130R.
But thanks for the kind words anyways. :D

MadMax

Phillip.

Only thing I do different here Phil, is that I copy the whole PS3 folder to my hard drive on the computer first and then send it to a compressed folder and use that to attach to my post. Just a WAG, but maybe zipping it on the USB stick is causing your issue.

Another option to consider here is that you just need to start driving slower so you don't have so many podiums. :sly:

And I'm zipping the PS3 folder while still on the USB stick. I also upload it directly from the stick so it's never transferred to the hard drive of the computer at all.

And I'm zipping the PS3 folder while still on the USB stick. I also upload it directly from the stick so it's never transferred to the hard drive of the computer at all.

Figures, you Mac users always do like to be different. :sly:

Nice run again this week by the way, you have been putting me to shame since returing to WRS on a consistant basis - time to up my game!

Only thing I do different here Phil, is that I copy the whole PS3 folder to my hard drive on the computer first and then send it to a compressed folder and use that to attach to my post. Just a WAG, but maybe zipping it on the USB stick is causing your issue.

👍 I'll try anything that dont give me problems.

Another option to consider here is that you just need to start driving slower so you don't have so many podiums. :sly:

:drool: Yeah right, its only a game.

Congrats to all podiums. :cheers: Some amazing times again this week. 👍

It really feels both plain stupid and a huge waste of time posting a replay just to document being last, but it was called for. :dunce:

Well. No reason to also waste other peoples time, so I'll handle the verification myself:

GTP_NielsG clean and green as always. :dopey:

Attachments

• GTP_NielsG_wrs66.zip
    116.2 KB · Views: 10
No reason to also waste other peoples time, so I'll handle the verification myself:

GTP_NielsG clean and green as always. :dopey:
??? does-not-compute ...

You post a replay and then, later, you green-flag it yourself :confused:

If you'd like your replay checked, just say so and I'll be happy to oblige 👍

??? does-not-compute ...

You post a replay and then, later, you green-flag it yourself :confused:

If you'd like your replay checked, just say so and I'll be happy to oblige 👍

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

This week rules calls for replay checking for all podiums. With only 2 submissions in div 4, I accidentially end at the podium with my last place time. I finding it a tad silly posting a replay to document that last place. :dopey:

But silly or not, when a replay is wanted, I of course have to post it. 👍

This week rules calls for replay checking for all podiums. With only 2 submissions in div 4, I accidentially end at the podium with my last place time. I finding it a tad silly posting a replay to document that last place. :dopey:

But silly or not, when a replay is wanted, I of course have to post it. 👍

NielsG,

I think the point Steven is trying to make is that you can't verify your own replay.:)

Well, thank you for being helpful, Wizard. :)

But just ignore me. I'm nothing but a sour loser, who apparently can't express irony/sarcasm properly in English. :dopey:

Well, thank you for being helpful, Wizard. :)

But just ignore me. I'm nothing but a sour loser, who apparently can't express irony/sarcasm properly in English. :dopey:

No worries, Niels.

Most weeks, we have enough participants across the divisions that viewing all podium replays makes sense. This week, it doesn't make much sense, so thanks for obliging our request. 👍

I'll check your replay after I get to a couple of others.

GTP_Niels
gflagjn4.gif

I think your throttle inputs are still hardwired to GT4. :sly: A little more patience with the go pedal will reward you with tenths. ;)

Last edited:
Back