GTP_WRS Week 67 : Little Red Corvette

• Thread starter EDK
  • 118 comments
Probably won't submit this week, upon closer inspection of my saved lap I didn't take into account that the grey concrete towards the end of the first sector that goes round the edge of the grass area is not track.

I was using that as the racing line not even thinking that it will be dirty.

Watched my lap back a few times as well, can't believe I didn't see that :lol:

Probably won't submit this week, upon closer inspection of my saved lap I didn't take into account that the grey concrete towards the end of the first sector that goes round the edge of the grass area is not track.

I was using that as the racing line not even thinking that it will be dirty.

Watched my lap back a few times as well, can't believe I didn't see that :lol:
Do you have a pic?

Sure it's not white?

So I broke my brake pedal and had to wire up my clutch pedal as a brake which feels massively different and killed my consistency.

Now I can't seem to string my best T1s and T2s together at all, I'm about .250 from where I want to be (either I get a high 25.2xx on T1 and kill T2 or get a mid 25.1xx T1 and meh T2).

Bleh I'll see what I can do with getting used to a very light brake pedal lol but I don't know if I can pull off a win like this. /frustrated

EDK
Do you have a pic?

Sure it's not white?
It's the left/right coming towards the end of t1, it's the left where there are what looks like concrete slabs. I have 2 wheels on the grass and the other 2 are on those concrete slabs

Edit: a shame as my t1 is a .128 and I'm nearly .150 faster in t2 as well.

Last edited:
It's the left/right coming towards the end of t1, it's the left where there are what looks like concrete slabs. I have 2 wheels on the grass and the other 2 are on those concrete slabs

Edit: a shame as my t1 is a .128 and I'm nearly .150 faster in t2 as well.
I am (far) away from console in Florida. I really felt like the non red and white curbs were white. I really did not intend curbs that were not track, except those with grass between.

Pics would help.

See if I can pick up some places in the last sector, binned my other lap which was faster as it's a close call. As long as what I have pointed out earlier is track then this should be fine

Not expecting a great finish here, my other lap was.150 faster, It looked clean but didn't want to tarnish my record of clean time trials.
Hopefully where I pointed out is track and my record will continue :)

Good luck guys.

Last edited:

See if I can pick up some places in the last sector, binned my other lap which was faster as it's a close call. As long as what I have pointed out earlier is track then this should be fine

Not expecting a great finish here, my other lap was.150 faster, It looked clean but didn't want to tarnish my record of clean time trials.
Hopefully where I pointed out is track and my record will continue :)

Good luck guys.
You messed up no t2 needed

Last edited:
Oops does that disqualify me? Never made that mistake before :banghead:

Sorry guys silly mistake, sorry to ruin it.
EDK
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on Skype or via other private IM service.):
  • Total Lap Time.
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total lap time.
  • If you choose to Share your Best-Lap Replay via GT Sport before the deadline,your full lap time will be considered to be shared publicly which contravenes our rules. Even if you've only shared with Friends.

Not to be a buzz kill but this is what the rules say. I'm not an official though so who knows.

Back