GTP_WRS Week 67 : You Will Adore This Avent

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 175 comments
Here goes, wish me luck...
Or dont, depends how much of a threat i pose
Need negative and then Surely a promotion
Must have about an hour and 20 mins given my recent skills at uploading with minutes to spare

I think it's just this crazy track. The car is actually a lot of fun to drive at some tracks.
A tip for banzai runners: Try TCS at 1 and focus on the last sector. Some sliding around in s2 does not cost time but it's good to nail late apex for the second turn.
Good luck Bert.

Will give it a go
Cheers Mike
I think it's just this crazy track. The car is actually a lot of fun to drive at some tracks.
A tip for banzai runners: Try TCS at 1 and focus on the last sector. Some sliding around in s2 does not cost time but it's good to nail late apex for the second turn.
Good luck Bert.

It worked for me. Thanks, @mr_lab_rat . It makes sense for a powerfull MR with SS's

Oh dear, see attached

then tried to resubmit with the real title and too late!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Onto next week....Havent checked it out yet
will move to other thread
my time was no good for aventador either , 1.06.088
Little, and i do mean little bro, is crushing me right now (hes in bed though)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
Top three in each division will need to be verified. Also everyone who exceeded their handicap by more than 0.333 but we won't see that until Vaxen posts results.

Ill do the top 3
where can i find the green (or red flag
And apologies, do the files on the stick need to be the unzipped versions? Doesnt seem to be any other versions though so i assume they do

Congratulations to the podium winners. Great lap @RS__96__oO .Congratulations on the overall win.
Nice laps in div2. The top four separated by less than a tenth. 👍

Yes if you verify clean laps before results thread goes up, someone can post clean lap in results thread. Thanks for your persistence, it will be easier next time:tup:.
No problem, havent verified for a while and gutted my last minute submission was rejected.. I am having problems getting Eweinbauers lap downloaded and then to show on my stick and on the ps3... Will keep persisting however. Bertie

Lap verifications

Giznav
greenflag-gif.152575
(nice paint colour btw and rims) and congrats on your D3 podium. CLean lap but definitely lost time at start of sector 2, with some work could be much quicker. Nice late braking throughout too, especially that final corner!!

Tijee31
greenflag-gif.152575
A much more traditional paint colour for the lambo here, so thumbs up for that. Is that the stock? Anyway, very good control through t1, so close to snapping that one out, you lost a BUNCH of time on second part of the s bends so could go much faster, nice and clean through the final turn- good lap

EWeinbauer
greenflag-gif.152575
- Well, i would have had you by a tenth but im an idiot and didnt do the title to submit correctly, missing out by probably 20 seconds...oh well. my loss , your gain, well done indeed! So, the lap (p.s. How did you get those decals?!?) So the lap. Use of brakes through t1 was a surprise but you made up for it in the s bends and a very clean line through the last corner. Good stuff , work to do , but thats what we are all here for

Onto next week now

Good Luck all !!!!

Last edited:
Back