GTP_WRS Week 67 : You Will Adore This Avent

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 175 comments
:eek: first 5 provisionally in 1 tenth? And all are complaining on this combo? 🤬:bowdown::cheers:

This combo has really grown on me, after 20 laps I was ready to quit, then I found myself putting in quite a few laps and really liking it. I think I am done though and going to submit, as I think I would be chasing after a few hundredths that I may never find.

Good luck all
Will try and improve tomorrow
Found another 3 tenths at the line with these splits

Im having trouble with turns 3 and 4, any help? Would be greatly appreciated

The final sector will shuffle the order big time. It's easy to lose 4 tenths there while thinking you actually nailed it.
Or in my current case, losing 4 seconds there.

Slightly worse t2 but I could gain over 1 tenth at the line.

The final sector will shuffle the order big time. It's easy to lose 4 tenths there while thinking you actually nailed it.

I don't hope that I lost 4 tenths in sector 3, half of it would be enough :).

My best lap was in day 2 or 3 of the week, never improved after it. Good luck to all in the final hours of this lovely (but strange) combo :)

Had a not so proper banzai run, few times spun, then got 2!!! clean laps with same T2 as on LB but .4 faster at the line. Unfortunately i did hit the wall before T1 as noticed from replay - during run i was sure it was clean, but it isnt. So submitting with splits on board

I would rename this car to Aventhater :P

Goddammit, that's twice I've held 180-181mph around T1 only to smack it off of the wall at T2! :banghead:

I don't have enough energy left to try and improve. Looks like I'm sticking with what I've got. :guilty:

Had a not so proper banzai run, few times spun, then got 2!!! clean laps with same T2 as on LB but .4 faster at the line. Unfortunately i did hit the wall before T1 as noticed from replay - during run i was sure it was clean, but it isnt. So submitting with splits on board

I would rename this car to Aventhater :P

Well the name "Aventador" comes from a famous fighting bull, much like "Miura" is a Bull breed used in bullfighting too. It's derived from the spanish verb "Aventar" meaning to throw into the air, much like I did with the car itself at turn 1 :D

Well the name "Aventador" comes from a famous fighting bull, much like "Miura" is a Bull breed used in bullfighting too. It's derived from the spanish verb "Aventar" meaning to throw into the air, much like I did with the car itself at turn 1 :D
I know that Lambo is calling all of them iconic cars by famous Bulls :) but this one was to much for my powers and skills.

I feel like i am here the only to constantly fall down with skills, the more i try the worse it goes.

PS: your time of X:XX.xxx was accepted

Latest Posts

Back