GTP_WRS Week 69: Silver Looks Stunning

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 84 comments
Thanks for sharing the video Ron, I will make use of it tomorrow. Very nice sector 2 time 👍, are you using any BB?

Initial splits

Thanks Eric 👍 been using BB-0 since I started with it :cheers:

I hate this car/track combo, it's like driving a boat :lol:
Any tips on how to drive this car? I find it really oversteery which makes me spin out all the time. I can't get a rhythm on this combo at all. Not a car I wish to drive again that's for sure :D

I'm not sure how to answer this other than just be gentle on the throttle if you can it's quite tricky and has a tendency to jump away from you.. get the throttle on mid pressure during the tight turns and don't floor it on exit just try to apply it smoothly when the time is right 👍

I probably wont be running this one again and will be a back marker by the weekend.. might make me push for a last minute banzai!!! :lol:👍

GL all :cheers:

Thanks Eric 👍 been using BB-0 since I started with it :cheers:

I'm not sure how to answer this other than just be gentle on the throttle if you can it's quite tricky and has a tendency to jump away from you.. get the throttle on mid pressure during the tight turns and don't floor it on exit just try to apply it smoothly when the time is right 👍

I probably wont be running this one again and will be a back marker by the weekend.. might make me push for a last miute banzai!!! :lol:👍

GL all :cheers:
Thanks.
Good luck with getting your problem solved on your g29.

Won't be me, I have never understood this track and the car doesn't help me either. I find the cars turn in response to sharp, tried changing my wheel settings but nothing seems to help.
I get what you are saying about the car's balance. Besides the rear grip issues when accelerating out of a turn too early there seems to be a speed threshold of it going from under steer / too much front grip.

To echo what Ron suggested, have a little patience. This is one of those combo's that require logging some clean consecutive laps in order to get a feel for where and how much you can push it. You should start seeing some positive results in 10 - 15 laps. Good luck!

I have no time this week, none at all, so i told myself repeatedly "don't run it, you won't have time and you will get frustrated".

And now here I am about 2 tenths off my optimum and I know I'm going to be going crazy becuase i won't be allowed to chase it :grumpy:

Super splits Phil 👍 I knew you would do well here... again!! I'm getting Déjà vu
172826-b3911d223de55dd7d6d368636f495cc9.jpg

Hopefully a nice bit of leaderboard activity now the weekend is here :cheers:
Think it's just been a quiet day while people are busy or chipping away at their times :)

Plus this is a mega fun ( if challenging ) combo!
I keep trying and coming up empty....
I would love to see post the video of your amazing T1. Can't guarantee it will help me but for sure it would give me hope

At this point I'm so desperate I think I'll go revisit the circuit experience :embarrassed:

Back