GTP_WRS Week 69: Silver Looks Stunning

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 84 comments
Man, the white line on the left at exit of turn 4 is kinda hard to see in photo mode. But I was able to see that I was *just* over/beyond it on my best lap of a 20lap session. :grumpy: Will try again hopefully.

I think I like staying in 3rd for the final chicane rather than dropping to 2nd.

I keep trying and coming up empty....
I would love to see post the video of your amazing T1. Can't guarantee it will help me but for sure it would give me hope

At this point I'm so desperate I think I'll go revisit the circuit experience :embarrassed:

No worries mate, I'll try and post it later, it's not much different to @Mr P sector 1 really though.

What are the rules on posting this video though? Make sure my final lap time isn't on there etc?

Phil If your best lap is on a lap 1 then you can record instantly with the splits and hud display showing, but If it's on a lap 2 or later etc... you will need to turn the display race info off completely as it will show your previous best lap time 👎

But like I said.. lap 1 is perfect for not having to hide anything I have found 👍

Phil If your best lap is on a lap 1 then you can record instantly with the splits and hud display showing, but If it's on a lap 2 or later etc... you will need to turn the display race info off completely as it will show your previous best lap time 👎

But like I said.. lap 1 is perfect for not having to hide anything I have found 👍

Thanks Ron - I'll check when I'm back later, fairly sure it was set on the 1st lap of a run 👍

you will need to turn the display race info off completely as it will show your previous best lap time 👎

I worded that post wrong sorry.. it doesn't show your best lap time or best previous save, but just the lap times prior to the fast lap you want to get the T1 vid from 👍 you probably knew already that I worded it wrong but I thought it best to correct myself just to be safe 👍

Next race please mods! Sunday drive time!
fingersear.gif

Last edited:
Here it is ( sorry for the delay - was hardly in over the weekend, there's a day left though if anyone is still on this )

External and onboard

Hope it helps @RuddRacer :)

Main thing through S1 is throttle control in this car, so I've included the control inputs to show when i get on the power and how much, using it partially at first to shift weight to the rear to get extra traction and induce some understeer ( although I get slightly too greedy at the first corner and have to hold the slide for a bit into t2 - ngl I loved that :lol: )

Wish I'd had more time to perfect this, but i only had one day I could drive this week, which is a shame as i loved this combo!

Lap submitted, all the best guys 👍

Last edited:
Here it is ( sorry for the delay - was hardly in over the weekend, there's a day left though if anyone is still on this )

External and onboard

Hope it helps @RuddRacer :)

Main thing through S1 is throttle control in this car, so I've included the control inputs to show when i get on the power and how much, using it partially at first to shift weight to the rear to get extra traction and induce some understeer ( although I get slightly too greedy at the first corner and have to hold the slide for a bit into t2 - ngl I loved that :lol: )

Wish I'd had more time to perfect this, but i only had one day I could drive this week, which is a shame as i loved this combo!

Lap submitted, all the best guys 👍

Thanks for taking the time to share this! I was not able to gain much in terms of braking points/ racing line info but I did notice one thing I was doing wrong from the telemetry. I'll give it a try and see if it helps. Thanks again!

Finally some splits I am proud of after a busy weekend (Between racing, the weather and fighting some annoying jaw pain). Car is not as horrible to drive as I remember.

In the event I don't improve, I'm submitting.

Back