GTP_WRS Week 7 : Crampons not needed

• Thread starter Argon
  • 459 comments
Submitted and accepted.

After review, this is the closest i got to a wall and thanks to the curb slope, the mirror is farther away from wall than the tyre :D (not visible well on this shot)
4612319417138676224_0.jpg

:eek: I know TRL guys are really fast, and i get still amazed by times they provide! Very well done @Spurgy 777 impressive time :bowdown:
:bowdown: down to @Ph1sh for 2nd place and @Mini Stiggy for 3rd (with a controller :scared: ) place, well done to all of you guys, who reached their goals.

PS: team blind ratz seem to be pretty equall in Bathurst :D ^^

Thanks! I really enjoy Gr.4 FF cars at Bathurst, one of the few cars that you can confidently attack the track with because they're so stable, was good fun. :D:cheers:

Thanks! I really enjoy Gr.4 FF cars at Bathurst, one of the few cars that you can confidently attack the track with because they're so stable, was good fun. :D:cheers:
Congrats on the win! I was chasing those 2'11s for quite some time but needed a bit more time. Well deserved win :cheers:

I'd say .3 off a TRL Driver isn't too bad after all :)

Congrats to @Mini Stiggy on your 3rd place as well! :cheers:

And of course congrats to every one who hit there goal! Certainly was a challenging fun combo!

Congrats to all on the podium, some amazing times posted and well done to everyone that submitted this week. This one was really testing many of you and there was some real determination going on everywhere on the board :cheers::bowdown:

Well done everyone, especially Division winners. Congratulations to @TRL_Spurgy777 for the overall win. Can't wait to see the replay.
Well done Hedgehogs, looks like we have a good spread of abilities.

I'm on my way over to Kyoto and wake the locals with that Stingray pounding the Tarmac.

I'm mentioned before my dislike for Bathurst, however, after this week I've definitely changed my mind.
Thanks for the great combo, really enjoyed it.

By the way, how do you know how many miles you've spent on this track, this week?

:gtpflag:

I'm mentioned before my dislike for Bathurst, however, after this week I've definitely changed my mind.
Thanks for the great combo, really enjoyed it.

By the way, how do you know how many miles you've spent on this track, this week?

:gtpflag:

My opinion of Bathurst changed this week too, so addictive! I use the milage counter on the car dash to tell how many miles I complete.

A big congratulations to everyone especially the podium drivers, very impressive times.

And also a massive congratulations to @Never2fast1 for beating me by 200ths after a week of tight battling on the leaderboard :bowdown:
Annoyingly I know the time was there for me, but I never managed to put it together in the perfect lap.

Here’s to more fun & games in the Stingray :cheers:

congrats to every one who hit there goal! Certainly was a challenging fun combo!

My goal was 2:14.9xx, very happy to have beaten it as early as I did. Sucks that I couldn't shave off those extra tenths I was talking about and get a 2:12. That said, I was very happy with those last splits I posted.

Congrats to @Spurgy 777 for 1st place overall, as well as @andrew1990, myself, @Fastas and @Ph1sh for getting 1st place in our respective divisions! And of course, to everyone else who participated as well. 👍:cheers:

Now I'm just waiting to share my replay with you all...:cool:

:gtplanet:

My opinion of Bathurst changed this week too, so addictive! I use the milage counter on the car dash to tell how many miles I complete.

A big congratulations to everyone especially the podium drivers, very impressive times.

And also a massive congratulations to @Never2fast1 for beating me by 200ths after a week of tight battling on the leaderboard :bowdown:
Annoyingly I know the time was there for me, but I never managed to put it together in the perfect lap.

Here’s to more fun & games in the Stingray :cheers:

Fun battle @Nerazzurri :cheers:, I had at least another .5 in me but had more important things to do this weekend, like NFL (Go Vikes!!) so didn't put as much time into as I should have. I saw an opt. lap of 2:14.9xx, but knew I would never hit that, was trying to get into mid 2:15's but couldn't run more than 3 clean laps in my 10 to 15 lap stints. Good combo and fun to drive, wish I had more time than I did.

Congratulations everyone, we all now know the mount better than is healthy for us. I'll always be haunted by that 2:14 I could potentially have done.

Crap, I completely forgot to submit before the deadline :banghead:

I was really looking forward to see how I stacked up and now I won't thanks to me being a complete dummy :indiff:

@Never2fast1
greenflag-gif.152575

Thank you for taking all the paint off the front of your car so everyone can tell we’re not using the same replay :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edit: you tagged the replay gtpwrs008 instead of 007 mate

My replay has also been submitted
Gtpwrs007
Bathurst
RCZ

Annoyingly watching it back I can see so many place where I could’ve improved, but never managed it in the same lap :(

Last edited:
Ill upload my replay later along with some much needed photo because the esses were very close :lol:

Back