GTP_WRS Week 7 : Light, Tight and Just Right

• Thread starter EDK
  • 562 comments
Hopefully will be able to give another go this evening. In the meantime, here is the chart for the time spread.

week7.jpg

But my laziness is :D

This way, I can treat the whole thing as one series of data, it's much less work. I might automate it eventually to keep making it as I was before.

I find it easier with the colours - it's still perfectly legible without them, but I'm hoping you can find a way to automate it. That would save you time that could be spent on the TT's.

Unfortunately I wont be bettering my time, and wont submit a replay. I have been too lazy to get back for another session, had other things to do, plus starting tomorrow, my new job tasks will require me to be away from home for a couple days a week. Although I really hope I can get a nice effort together for next weeks TT as seems like a good one.

Even though I've only done one session so far, my splits appear to be holding up somewhat :)

I've been intending to run another session, but for some reason I haven't brought myself to do it yet. I should have a proper go tomorrow; hopefully I can shave off a few tenths.

I was hoping to give this another go over that last few days but work has been busy. Going to submit what I have now while I have a chance.

I was finally able to beat my previous best, gaining 0.6s on the whole lap! I'm glad it happened because I was running out of time and I wasn't going to submit my other lap as it would have taken someone too long to check at the nouvelle chicane (although I guess I could have safely assumed it wasn't going to require checking at all, but I'm not that kind of guy!). Hopefully, this one WILL require checking! (fingers crossed)

1'11.634

Had no time at all this week to improve, hopefully have a short session today but most likely will submit with current splits.

Not my favourite track.. so not the best times.. I saw 26.9xx and 1'12'2xx but always managed to kiss the barriers before the finish line.. so these are my final times.. Accepted

1'12.601

Submitted and accepted with my current times on the board couldn't manage a faster clean lap,just got to wait to see if my t3 is good enough to stay in a podium position or if i flopped it what ever happens its going to be very close looking at the leader board .
really enjoyed this comb and looking forward to the race wednesday.

Submitted and accepted with my current times on the board couldn't manage a faster clean lap,just got to wait to see if my t3 is good enough to stay in a podium position or if i flopped it what ever happens its going to be very close looking at the leader board .
really enjoyed this comb and looking forward to the race wednesday.
See you somewhere near the finish line. :cheers: After updating last night I had an hour to play, but chose to go slide around in the RUF rather than try and chase you some more.

See you somewhere near the finish line. :cheers: After updating last night I had an hour to play, but chose to go slide around in the RUF rather than try and chase you some more.
ive not even attempted the RUF yet thou its one of my all time fav cars in the game ive been so focused on this combo.
but i will see you at the finish line,one things for sure we wont be far apart from each other.

Back