GTP_WRS Week 70 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 47 comments
Only 23 submitted from 35? Why did so many drop out? :(

Congratulations on the podium placers anyway. The usual crazy times in D1. 👍 How do they do that? :crazy:

Well done Lucas. 👍 You're first division win? I'm surprised. I was hoping I might catch you but you had a good lead there at the end. :) I really enjoyed this week but wish I'd put a bit more time in. I'd probably still wish that if I spent 3 hours a day on it. :sly: Happy to get my second podium in D2 in only my third week anyway.

Attachments

• GTP_Arianrhod.Week_70.zip
    253.4 KB · Views: 9
Good job all 👍

My PAL replay (I know it says week 79, to lazy to change)

Attachments

• GTP_NINE_HUNDRED week79 replay.zip
    256.4 KB · Views: 8
GTP_DDiamond
user118395pic1573412914.gif

GTP_orsche

Times match, correct tires, clean laps.

jammy21
Thanks Pekka!

Here are pictures from GTP_ealirendur driving line :)

See? Heaps of room; probably should have used more track :sly:

Thanks for the pics!

(Also Pekka for the additional check, and getting to the PALs before I got home from rehearsal last night 👍)

2---1'25.191---GTP_Arianrhod

3---1'26.560---GTP_NINE_HUNDRED

Great run everyone! WTG Lucas! Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Here is my replay, thanks in advance for checking!

Al

Attachments

• GTP_Allibubba99 Week 70 Replay.zip
    256.2 KB · Views: 11
Yep, that's a fantastic time Wes, you really showed us how it's done. My perfect lap would have been a mid .5. Close battle with Chris as well. Well done to everyone else on the podiums and achieved their targets 👍 Great to be back in WRS.

My replay is below. Note the driver name is not my GTP_tag. The WRS admins have informed me that there is a one time exception to this rule and I am using mine up. I would like to point out that this was not intentional - I had signed in, but internet problems meant that I was evidently signed out before I went into arcade mode. I did not notice this on my replay until it was too late to run a faster lap. As Wes and Pekka have said to me, the way to eliminate this is to change the XMB username to your GTP_tag. This will not happen again.

:cheers:

Attachments

• GTP_Jet WRS 70.zip
    252.2 KB · Views: 9
Taking into account the circumstances , (indirectly quoting Kevin) - you have been given a temporary courtesy.

The lap was easy to check , a good save / lucky dip in the grass in sector 2.
And on the start of sector 3 you really pushed the limits of allowed track surfaces.

2---1'24.754---GTP_Jet

Thanks very much for the courtesy and the handling of it Pekka, and I guess I must thank Kevin as well. Apologies for the inconvenience.

And thanks for checking my lap. That was definitely a 'lucky dip' In sector 2 :lol:. I still don't think I've figured that corner out but that little touch on the grass definitely helped. :sly:

Well done to all the winners, especially Lucas who did an awesome lap beyond what I could have achieved for a well deserved division 2 win.👍

I seem to have lost a little these past few weeks, either that or everyone else has got faster, I think I'll take week 72 off as maybe a week off will do me good and allow me to find the missing tenth or two.:sly:

I've finally got round to posting my replay too, sorry for the delay.;)

Attachments

• GTP ASH32 WRS Week 70.zip
    253.8 KB · Views: 9
Still need Al's replay checked to make this week official...

Back