GTP_WRS Week 72 : SuperGT Suzuka

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 61 comments
Maybe it's a stupid question but I wonder if there will be 2 different results (separated by GT300 and GT500) or will there be only one (summarized) result?

Had some time to spend with this combo this afternoon, and made a slight improvement at T1 and 2, and a big improvement at the line,

1:37.283

First 20 laps on the RX7 with a Praiano tune. If I dont do better than that I might just go take a walk

First and last splits for this combo - used GT-R GT500 Base model:

Going to submit, hope will be accepted

Edit: submitted + accepted

well, it isnt the XNR :D hope my lap isnt that bad, did almost 2 seconds faster than in online lobby, although i cannot compare these, i am happy with this submitted lap, good luck all

Last edited:
Final splits:

1'28.250

Happy with the lap, just a couple of small mistakes. Suzuka is probably my favourite track and obviously disappointed with the endurance race, but this time trial was nice.:)

Final splits:

1'28.250

Happy with the lap, just a couple of small mistakes. Suzuka is probably my favourite track and obviously disappointed with the endurance race, but this time trial was nice.:)

I reckon you have this one. I submitted with the lap on the board. Suzuka is one of my favorites too, but I could not bring myself to race today. I needed a day off :lol:

I reckon you have this one. I submitted with the lap on the board. Suzuka is one of my favorites too, but I could not bring myself to race today. I needed a day off :lol:
Yeah, I thought I will smash my previous time after all the racing I did the last few days, but realized I was pretty much at my limit and just could not do any more laps.

Back