GTP_WRS Week 75 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 56 comments
All these guys check out good. Great job to each and everyone of them. All are podium winners in their respective divisions. It don't get much better than that.

1---2'23.938---GTP_gman1647
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Thanks, once again, for checking the replays 👍. I really appreciate it.

No problem mate. Gman did the same thing, but I figgured out how to recreate the folder names and get the system to like it. But it is much easier if they are uploaded in the folder.

Sorry, I misunderstood the proper way to load both replays at once. :dunce: Thanks for working around it.

Thanks guys.👍

I'm a bit late, sorry for that.

Attachments

• GT5_WRS_Week_75_GTP_w-g-e_PAL.zip
    420.5 KB · Views: 9
Checked a few more:

1---2'18.320---GTP_w-g-e

1---2'19.699---GTP_ealirendur

Also noticed this weird anomaly. The first pic is Ren at 10.264 seconds into the lap on the speedway when the replay is first started.

SuperSpeedwayTwinRingMotegi.jpg

The second photo is at the same place on the track, after it has played for a lap or restarted from the begining.

SuperSpeedwayTwinRingMotegi1.jpg

Just thought it interesting and to point out that all is not what it might appear to be at first glance.

Thanks, once again, for checking the replays 👍. I really appreciate it.

Sorry, I misunderstood the proper way to load both replays at once. :dunce: Thanks for working around it.

No problem mate. This was a strange one for those not yet used to the whole replay upload thing. It gets easier with time.

ConRollins
Checked a few more:

1---2'19.699---GTP_ealirendur

Also noticed this weird anomaly. The first pic is Ren at 10.264 seconds into the lap on the speedway when the replay is first started.

The second photo is at the same place on the track, after it has played for a lap or restarted from the begining.

Just thought it interesting and to point out that all is not what it might appear to be at first glance.

Thanks for checking!

I saw that on James' replay as well, but it was gone before I had a chance to get a pic; all was fine when I got to it (I had loaded it up and then gone to multitask with dinner or something).

Float like a butterfly..

Thanks for checking!

I saw that on James' replay as well, but it was gone before I had a chance to get a pic; all was fine when I got to it (I had loaded it up and then gone to multitask with dinner or something).

Float like a butterfly..

Yea, Wes was a good two feet off the ground in his. But yours was the only one I saw where the car was stradling the line like that. Weird!

I noticed something similar on one of my own replays from week 74. When I first viewed the replay, the whole left half of my car was inside the wall in the tunnel!

Your current handicap is actually lower (2.453 vs. 2.632). Kevin managed to come closer to his current handicap - the time his current handicap suggests he should reach - by .065(σ ?) ; with the handicaps included, that difference edged him past you.

The key thing there is that it goes off the current handicap in the database, rather than the one originally qualified with.

I probably made that as clear as mud; and I don't play golf 💡. In any case, the lower your handicap is, the harder it is to produce large changes in it, even ignoring historical results.

Thanks for explaining but i still not get it. I'm more like chasing podium places within my div. Don't really care about the handicap. Nice to be high in that that ranking as well, off course. And i can imagine people trying to beat there handicap.

That looks really weird. Car floating above the surface. Makes it even stranger that the car is on an slightly other place on the track. If you end up with a DQ, because of that bug. Your gonna be pretty pissed off.

I had an stinger thing swell during this weeks WRS. I was on my second lap and after the last corner i was ahead of my ghost and was watching the time. Ofcourse i was curious, how much i improved. I was amazed that there was nog lap time appearing when i crossed the line. With my month open watching the right top of the screen but still nothing. Drove straight ahead in the gravel and made a pic.

You can see on the left top I'm in lap 3 but on the right top there is no lap time for lap 2. :confused:

foto1dl.jpg

Well done everyone, this was a very hard week. 👍

Good job Christina on 3rd, and thanks for pushing me to find the best possible time!
Thank you. :) I tried my best but I couldn't find that last 2 tenths no matter how much I pushed. Very easy to lose a lot of time if you blink in the wrong place. ;) Well done on the win. :cheers:

That was close Christina! Nice job on getting a podium finish as well.
Phew! Too close. :crazy: But what a sneak attack! Not gentlemanly conduct at all! :P Well done 👍 I'm just relieved to have managed to stay on the podium with this combo. Possibly the toughest I've done yet (apart from week 74 which I found impossible for some reason).

The usual crazy times from the D1 gents. How the heck do they do that? :scared:

Here's my very late replay too. My apologies but I've been away for a few days and couldn't get to it before now. Hope that's not too inconvenient.

Attachments

• GTP_Arianrhod.Week_75.zip
    423 KB · Views: 7
Here are my replays. I got married this weekend and almost forgot to upload them.

Attachments

• GTP_Coupe week 75 PAL.zip
    427.8 KB · Views: 6
Here are my replays. I got married this weekend and almost forgot to upload them.
Congratulations :cheers:
I can't believe you did remember, all things considered ;)

WRP001
Where do I get one of those drinks? Are they giving them out in the paddock after the enduro?
That would be very cool, 3D3 is expanding into beer! Pretty soon we can sponsor our own events :lol:

3---2'19.388---GTP_Arianrhod

4---2'21.302---GTP_Coupe

2---2'25.546---GTP_zapphoid

All times and tires correct, all clean!

Very.... interesting, Marc :D. Does the Stig drink that beer?

Sorry I am so late....

Attachments

• replay week 75-1.zip
    121.6 KB · Views: 7
  • replay week 75-2.zip
    304.3 KB · Views: 7
4---2'19.479---GTP_ConRollins

Tires and times match.

Great run. The oval looked perfect 👍.

Back