user118395pic1573412914.gif

1---0'54.037---GTP_BanditKarter

1---0'54.506---GTP_ealirendur

1---0'54.747---GTP_NINE_HUNDRED

Congrats to all podium guys. And everyone who reached the goals

Personally i'm a bit disappointed with where i finished in my division. But preformed a bit above my handicap, so i keep hold on to that. Outstanding finish by Bandit and Transamguy for hitting D1 handicap times. And Millros for that create T3. We where heading head to head into T3. But yours was much better.

Got a question to everybody who loved this car as much as i did. I'm planning to run this car online next saturday night. Want to start around 7 UK time. Short races of about 10 to 15 minutes. With the version of the car out of the list. So nu tuning, step in and join. If you want to join later no problem. Will go on for the rest of the night. On some of the real tracks. Fuji Suzi Indy Road.

Let me know, if your interested

Hope the mods don't care that i ask it through this results threat. But have no other idea how to reach a bunch of good drivers like the ones participating in WRS.

Got a question to everybody who loved this car as much as i did. I'm planning to run this car online next saturday night. Want to start around 7 UK time. Short races of about 10 to 15 minutes. With the version of the car out of the list. So nu tuning, step in and join. If you want to join later no problem. Will go on for the rest of the night. On some of the real tracks. Fuji Suzi Indy Road.

Let me know, if your interested.

I might be up for a bit of that. Not raced live for months so my race-craft may be a little rusty but a few short races should be a good laugh. 👍

Replay attached.

Some very close calls in here, but I was thorough to review, so I hope it's ok...but still a bit :scared:

Not sure if it was fun or not 100% of the time but it's certainly always a blast round London and this car was superb.

If this replay is clean then I've got 3 London podiums! No win yet though :(

T3 was my best across about 7 hours - I beat the 28.866 about 50 times to the T2 split but never held it.

Great times Wes & James, Bandit & Transam - great battles in all divisions this week which is really awesome in week 79 of WRS for a game that's coming up to 2 years old!

Cheers
Matt

Attachments

• GTP_Insatiable_Week78_Replay.zip
    174.7 KB · Views: 5
GTP_CargoRat
Attention Mods: Please withdraw my name from the registry due to the fact that I have no computer therefor I have no way of submitting any replays as per your rules. It was my mistake for not realizeing this was going to be an issue when I signed up. Rules are rules and I totally accept them. Had fun running against everyone this last week and even learned a few things so I guess it wasn't all bad. Again, my apologies and sorry to waste your time. Good luck everyone and keep up the good work. Peace.

Is there some way you can send it by email or PSN so I can post it for you? Hate to see you dropped because of something like that. :indiff:

Is there some way you can send it by email or PSN so I can post it for you? Hate to see you dropped because of something like that. :indiff:

Hey my friend, I'm all ears if you have any suggestions. I have it on my thumb drive now, but the problem arises when I have to zip it. I have no way of doing that since I just have my PS3 which has no zip utility. Yea, I put alot of time and effort into this and am really bummed it has come to this. Along with my disability, I also suffer from depression and this isn't helping, lol. (gotta laugh abit I guess) I was really looking forward to being a part of this but just another set back I suppose. Anyway, if you come up with somthing, let me know. Willing to try anything. Thanks for your concern and willingness to help. Peace.

Congratulations to all, division and podium winners :cheers:

Amazing times by Wes and James, our resident aliens :sly:

Really surprised by the results, didn´t expect that, but still don´t like city tracks :indiff: (but that´s not a reason not to give an effort so bring it on :dunce:)

Sorry Chris, but i´m sure you´ve got your time with a tenth of the effort that i made to have mine 👍

My replay

Attachments

• GTP_UsualSuspect WRS 78 Replay PAL.rar
    174.3 KB · Views: 7
First, congratulations to all the podium winners! Had a blast driving that 380 around town:tup:

Second, holy crap! T3 IS where all the magic happens! Awesome to see plenty of +4's on the Delta slot, and hats off to GTP_Insatiable moving up 5 places!!!

Also, what numbers are you all most content with? The Overall results, or the Handicapped results? I'm trying to figure out how I should feel about said numbers. Should I be excited about being 6th in my division? Coming in 5th in overall Division 3 results? Or being 20th in the handicapped results? (which I'm not quite sure how that works).

Here is my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_panchopuga_WRS_78.zip
    177.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Negative handicaps mean you performed well. 👍 Positive handicaps mean...you need to try harder. :sly:

GTP_CargoRat
Hey my friend, I'm all ears if you have any suggestions. I have it on my thumb drive now, but the problem arises when I have to zip it. I have no way of doing that since I just have my PS3 which has no zip utility. Yea, I put alot of time and effort into this and am really bummed it has come to this. Along with my disability, I also suffer from depression and this isn't helping, lol. (gotta laugh abit I guess) I was really looking forward to being a part of this but just another set back I suppose. Anyway, if you come up with somthing, let me know. Willing to try anything. Thanks for your concern and willingness to help. Peace.

I will experiment tonight with sending myself a replay and let you know how it works out.

Feels very weird and disappointing not submitting a replay this week. I had submitted for 24 straight weeks. I will just have to drive harder! Having the title D3 Bronze is tough on the confidence!

Congratulations to all podium winners and to everyone that braved the walls and the spectators behind them this week!

Al

I might be up for a bit of that. Not raced live for months so my race-craft may be a little rusty but a few short races should be a good laugh. 👍

Cool

Hope more people want to race next saturday. If anyone else is intrested please let us know.

you can already ad me to your PSN friendlist GTP_Roomboter

I will experiment tonight with sending myself a replay and let you know how it works out.

Unfortunately, I think you'll find the only files you can send while accessing your email through the PS3 system are photo's in your Photo folder.

Cargorat must have an email account (unless one was made up to get the Sony account). I would suggest your local library. I am sure they PC's there for their patrons to use. If you dont have an email, you can create one with yahoo or gmail very easily and use that to send in your replays. If the PC's do not have the capability to zip the files, you can then send them to DigitalBaka and as he said, he would be glad to zip them and post them for you.

Unfortunately, I think you'll find the only files you can send while accessing your email through the PS3 system are photo's in your Photo folder.

Cargorat must have an email account (unless one was made up to get the Sony account). I would suggest your local library. I am sure they PC's there for their patrons to use. If you dont have an email, you can create one with yahoo or gmail very easily and use that to send in your replays. If the PC's do not have the capability to zip the files, you can then send them to DigitalBaka and as he said, he would be glad to zip them and post them for you.

Yes, I do have a valid e-mail account. If you had been followin my story, you would see that I am disabled and have no car. The only way I can get out is if my daughter comes over but she lives 60 miles away and is too busy with work and school. Having an email account is irrelevant at this point. The problem is, is I can't zip the files.

Double post, won't let me edit.

@Con: I think you are confused due to failing to read the whole story. The problem is not the email address, which is legit thank you, but the fact that I have no pc to zip the files. Thats the problem. I can't send the files without zipping them, or archiving them first. Please be more informed about the situation before posting. Don't mean to sound rude, but you post without knowing the whole story.

Yes, I do have a valid e-mail account. If you had been followin my story, you would see that I am disabled and have no car. The only way I can get out is if my daughter comes over but she lives 60 miles away and is too busy with work and school. Having an email account is irrelevant at this point. The problem is, is I can't zip the files.

I saw that you were disabled but did not know that you were homebound.
Are you computer literate? If so, perhaps you can find an inexpensive PC. Towers can be found these days at Goodwill for next to nothing. All you really need is a bare bones system with a USB port and a LAN card. Maybe your daughter could pick one up and bring it to you the next time she visits.
Then just download WinRAR and you're ready to go.

In the mean time, you should keep your GTP/WRS account open so when the day comes that you are set up to send in replays, you'll be ready.

I saw that you were disabled but did not know that you were homebound.
Are you computer literate? If so, perhaps you can find an inexpensive PC. Towers can be found these days at Goodwill for next to nothing. All you really need is a bare bones system with a USB port and a LAN card. Maybe your daughter could pick one up and bring it to you the next time she visits.
Then just download WinRAR and you're ready to go.

In the mean time, you should keep your GTP/WRS account open so when the day comes that you are set up to send in replays, you'll be ready.

I live on a fixed and very low income, so no, I can't afford a pc. I know I'm pretty much screwed on this so it just doesn't matter. Like I said, mods just need to drop me from the registry as I am unable to submit replays. I don't wanna waste anymore of anyones time on this so just drop it. Life goes on.

One way or the other, we don't delete accounts from the registry without cause, and this is not cause.

I had already offered some suggestions in PM, but it sounds as if those will be impractical.

This will be handled like any other failure to provide a replay. If it does not show up before the deadline, we will give it a black flag.

EDK
One way or the other, we don't delete accounts from the registry without cause, and this is not cause.

I had already offered some suggestions in PM, but it sounds as if those will be impractical.

This will be handled like any other failure to provide a replay. If it does not show up before the deadline, we will give it a black flag.

Thats fine, whatever you feel needs to be done. I just won't be taking part in anymore events.

I think I've been through this once before, but maybe not on GT5, and maybe not with someone who does have a Thumb drive. Has anyone tried zipping the file using an online zip service like this one?

http://www.zipme.jbi.in/

EDK
I think I've been through this once before, but maybe not on GT5, and maybe not with someone who does have a Thumb drive. Has anyone tried zipping the file using an online zip service like this one?

http://www.zipme.jbi.in/

Unfortunately, Kevin, I just tried this and it wont work in this case. He would still need a PC. I just tried it from the PS3 and the darn system is still hung up on photos only. You can get to the thumb drive and find the replay folders that have been exported, but then when you select it you have the option of only zipping the icon or pic file contained within. Bummer. But a great site for those that do not have winrar or other zipping utility.

GTP_Racingworld
- You came very close to the wall out of the S-Bend, but you got away with it. Couple of apexes missed but it was a really solid run otherwise, nice one 👍

GTP_UsualSuspect ...no flag yet... It looks to me at 30.441 & 30.491 that the mirror is in the armco, by about an inch. I can't hear any noise and there's no physical collision. I would prefer if someone in EU could have a look because I don't really want to put a red flag in....Sorry Joao...even more nervous about my replay too now. I'll edit in some photos in a sec, but still - a second opinion please as my interpretation of the rules could be flawed.

Edit: Having had another look, at 30.441 it's a bit clearer and I think it's classed as contact

GTP_UsualSuspect
rflagnv1.gif

7790959760_670be7536b_z.jpg

I think there was a ruling a long time ago on Eiger with mirrors in walls, so can a mod please verify or reverse the red flag, thanks.

Last edited:
GTP_Racingworld
- You came very close to the wall out of the S-Bend, but you got away with it. Couple of apexes missed but it was a really solid run otherwise, nice one 👍

Thanks for checking 👍 I know I was very close in that last corner, but I checked it over and over again, and could not see any contact, but depending on the camera angle, it sometimes looked like I touched the wall :)
I guess I could call this a (lucky) close call :sly:

GTP_UsualSuspect ...no flag yet... It looks to me at 30.441 & 30.491 that the mirror is in the armco, by about an inch. I can't hear any noise and there's no physical collision. I would prefer if someone in EU could have a look because I don't really want to put a red flag in....Sorry Joao...even more nervous about my replay too now. I'll edit in some photos in a sec, but still - a second opinion please as my interpretation of the rules could be flawed.

Edit: Having had another look, at 30.441 it's a bit clearer and I think it's classed as contact

GTP_UsualSuspect
rflagnv1.gif

7790959760_670be7536b_z.jpg

I think there was a ruling a long time ago on Eiger with mirrors in walls, so can a mod please verify or reverse the red flag, thanks.

We'll have a look at the replay just as a secondary verification, but provided our findings align with the photo shown, this is a DQ.

There was one rules interpretation in a past event at Eiger that resulted in no DQ, even with the visible contact.

But we have clarified our stance on that issue, and have since ruled in multiple events that this is indeed a DQ. The rule is quite straightforward, and does not define which part of the car, or which part of the wall or object, for that matter. Contact is contact.

Back