GTP_WRS Week 79 : An Englishman in Japan

• Thread starter EDK
  • 72 comments
New splits and submitting.
Good luck all. 👍
Hard to nail the lap in this little package.

Current splits submitted,complete with plenty of mistakes,only got one session at this one but did enjoy it.

Submitted with splits on the board.

Good luck everybody

I'm wondering what Mignun is doin in Div 3. Very nice splits man 👍

After a better look at the board i notice that the top guys are 1 sec faster in T2. Hope the don't win another second (or more) in the final sector. Then i feel even slower than i am now :lol: I will know tomorrow. Will be a awefull night of sleep, tonight :lol:

No news there (please correct me if this is not a correct idiom / collocation?) however I LOVE the title of the topic :) (yeah, I know - its obvious just by looking at my interests)
Unfortunately I won't be able to participate because my best GTP registry time is about 2,5seconds worse than the best :/ therefore I decided not to register my best lap :/

PS I'm sorry for the OT.

This car frustrates the hell out of me. I can't get the right balance right and can be up or down by 2/10ths in each sector. No improvement tonight so I'm submitting my lap with the current splits.

Dan.

Only had one quick session on this today - really a bear to come home from vacation to a tuning WRS that involves the Lotus (as you all know it has to be my favorite manufacturer of all time - NOT!!!!) - submitted with these splits:

T1 0'21.387
T2 0'53.745

Good Luck everyone!!! 👍

Getting in a last minute run over here, and going to keep going until the deadline. Right now, on these splits, with (hopefully) an edit to come.

With optimum splits, can see another 0.5 on the total lap. We shall see. :dopey:

EDIT : Submitting now, with slightly slower splits than those on the board. 👍

Last edited:
Back