GTP_WRS Week 79 : I M Back

• Thread starter GTP_Dutchy
  • 111 comments
1'00.474

Went a tiny bit slower to T2, and then got a new PB in T3 for 0.13 at the line.

This'll most likely be my submission, but we'll see after the Saturday WW online race.

EDIT:

Lost a tenth here. Car is supposed to be black, I must have visited the sand a bit too much. :ill:

Apricot Hill Raceway_20.jpg

Last edited:
Well done, you purple thief! :lol: How many of those laps were screw-ups and became drift sessions? Surprisingly good to drift with. 👍

Of the whole 125 laps I did I'd say 125 of them had some drifting at one point.
Even my fastest lap in t1 I was sideways on exit of turn 1-2-5 and most of the loop so I know I can improve its just a question of motivation too do it after that monster stint

Had one last run of this combo today and removed the TCS1 that I generally run on powerful RWD cars (usually struggle to keep the thing straight with 0 TCS) and shifted the brake bias to 1/7 (from 1/4)...and, boy, am I glad I did. Those 2 things combined with some tweaking of my final sector lines etc gave me PBs in all 3 sectors several times...as well as improving my overall time 3 times by some margin. My best run had a PB Sector 1 and a PB split but 2 and 3 were almost PBs so I am happy that I have got almost everything I could (though I'm slightly annoyed I couldn't break below 61 for the split!). For the first week back after a year away (which included being away from GT6 as well), I am happy with my times:

S1: 29.773
S2: 1'01.006

Small improvement and not much more to gain with my limited driving skills I'm afraid ...
If only this combo would be in a tuneable CSL I'd be much more happy Kevin :)

1'02.508

I will probably submit with these splits :(

Submitted the time on the board. My best lap doesn't have any of my best sectors in it, but I ran one more time this morning and couldn't chase down that lousy ghost so this will have to do. Good luck everyone.

Small improvement and not much more to gain with my limited driving skills I'm afraid ...
If only this combo would be in a tuneable CSL I'd be much more happy Kevin :)

1'02.508

I will probably submit with these splits :(

That would be to easy ;p

Submitted and accepted.
Couldn't put the time in on this one that i'd wanted,but hey...on to Silverstone :)

Just submitted these. managed an small increase because of Bart's tips. "unfortunatly" we don't have more time for TT'ing because we just came back from our trip to the spa 24 hours and now we leave for our trip to the Nurburgring :P

1'00.798

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!

Even though I had a lap with new PB's in T1 & T2 (29.488 & 60.655) 👍 I failed to improve on my existing submitted lap. :banghead:

I'm most certain I ran out of skill :drool: and it was not due to a lack of effort since I was just 27 miles short of doing 3000 this week. :irked:

Just don't have the time these days :(, I've become a Sunday driver :lol:

1'07.736

Been using 2/5 which is a change for me normally like more front brake. I've about a hour of freetime before the deadline to try and improve.

Was getting a little frustrated with my times lately, then remembered i'm here to have fun and racing against 'Aliens'.

Cheers guys for doing such a great job with WRS :cheers: it can get under your skin.

Back