270.1 KB · Views: 8
Just got off work and had the time to review some laps

GTP_UsualSuspect
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Kelly
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_G3O_Hellas
gflagjn4.gif

All good clean laps, nothing dirty worth mentioning :)

Not expected my replay was requested but here it is:

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    263.7 KB · Views: 8
Someone let me know if it works - NTSC

Attachments

• BCUS98114-RPL001.zip
    263.1 KB · Views: 11

Better late than never.
I've had PC problems this week.

Attachments

• GTP_addiction Week 8 Pal.zip
    261.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
1'37.621---GTP_boostinvdub
gflagjn4.gif

Great lap with a controller.
Are you using automatic transmission?
I ask because when looking at the data logger your shifts were at a lower rpm and in the lower gear it cost you some speed, not much but we need to get everything we can out of these cars.
You were the fastest through Hammerhead out of the replays I watched and if you kept turning it looks as though you would have stayed on the track with all 4 wheels.
Watching it I was thinking, 'Wow, he went through there fast' and then I saw the outcome. Pretty cool!
Again, great lap.

1'36.714---GTP_CSL
gflagjn4.gif

I don't know where the typo is but the replay has a different time then the results thread.
Here in the thread it's 1'17.714.
Replay has it as 1'16.714
I did not notice any splits from you on the leaderboard, did you post any splits in the thread during the week?
It is customary to post splits during the week so others can compare times.
Not posting splits is not against the rules, though.
Great lap and great driving.

1'35.855---GTP_Velez
gflagjn4.gif

Whats to say but great lap, impressive driving, really smooth!!
Looks as though you kept the momentum going around the corners which I find hard to do, but I am working on it.
A great lap for others to watch and learn from.

Sorry for this late post, but I haven't had time for anything GT-related this week.

Here's my PAL replay. Thanks in advance to whoever checks it. :)

Attachments

• GTP_Horst_Week_8_WRS.zip
    262.3 KB · Views: 11
Yeah I submitted the wrong time, made a crappy time worse lol. Didn't get much time so didn't have splits to post for a while. Just happy I got the replay to work for now, tried to view one but screwed it up :(

1'35.855---GTP_Velez
gflagjn4.gif

Whats to say but great lap, impressive driving, really smooth!!
Looks as though you kept the momentum going around the corners which I find hard to do, but I am working on it.
A great lap for others to watch and learn from.

Thank you Kenny for checking and for your comments...eager to see top guys replays of this week, since I think I reached my plateau.

Dear Dudes and Dudettes,

I send You now my first replay ever. Sorry for long waiting time since i only get to play PS3 on weekends.

Hope i did everything allright with posting this one.
If not, please be patient with me.

Thank You all for cooperation :)

Attachments

• GTP_Grozni-WRS-08-replay.zip
    270.4 KB · Views: 8
GTP_Mono
rflagnv1.gif

Sorry to do this but there was contact with a cone after the first corner

Better late than never.
I've had PC problems this week.

I've downloaded to check but it's the replay from the 4200R Grand Valley East challenge

poolhaas
GTP_Mono

Sorry to do this but there was contact with a cone after the first corner

Oh crap.

Sorry all. My first submission ever, obviously didn't check the replay close enough. About to submit my Week 9 entry, I've triple checked for cleanliness this time.

Sorry again!

GTP_Grozni
gflagjn4.gif

Nice and clean, but you would make up a lot of time by using the whole track, especially at turn 1 and the follow through.

GTP_adddictions
gflagjn4.gif

Incredibly smooth lap. No smoke at all. Don't know what to say since it was only 3 tenths slower than my lap, and you would have lost that by lifting to not run wide at the follow through.

Last edited:
GTP_adddictions 👍
Incredibly smooth lap. No smoke at all. Don't know what to say since it was only 3 tenths slower than my lap, and you would have lost that by lifting to not run wide at the follow through.

Thanks man I managed a 42.095 T1 & 25.257 T2 but stuffed It up In T3 Pushing for a sub 1:36 didn't work, But was still happy with my submission.
Most enjoyable combo for me so far.
Cheers for checking It out.👍

I believe the last of the PAL's, unless I missed some:

GTP_RoeszaGT
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_Horst
gflagjn4.gif

I reckon you got close to a red lap on the follow through, but you got through clean.

Good laps both 👍

Barrra333, thank You very much for checking my lap. Its my first post and its obvious i have lot to learn. Luckily, there are videos here, so i can compare replays.

Thanks again.

Btw, for admins to edit :
i'm from croatia, so same flag as Zoky_Cro for me please. Also, i use wheel.

The flag may need admin attention, but the controller preference and division
can be put in your signature, following others' examples, in your "My GTPlanet" area,
and the Fetchbot will automatically add it to the leaderboards.

Welcome!

I'm sorry. I forgot to provide a replay. :banghead:
Please forgive me and just give me a black flag.

I'm sorry. I forgot to provide a replay. :banghead:
Please forgive me and just give me a black flag.

Does that mean I get a free overall podium :sly:

Why not provide your replay as soon as the unofficial results thread goes up. I saw your name viewing this thread the night it went up, just a thought. It seems ashame for you to sacrifice all your times for not providing a replay on time

Does that mean I get a free overall podium :sly:

Why not provide your replay as soon as the unofficial results thread goes up. I saw your name viewing this thread the night it went up, just a thought. It seems ashame for you to sacrifice all your times for not providing a replay on time
You're right, I should have done that. I was away in the weekend, so I thought of posting it yesterday but forgot.

Back