GTP_WRS Week 8 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 189 comments
You're right, I should have done that. I was away in the weekend, so I thought of posting it yesterday but forgot.

Why not post it now, let someone view it, and then have the admins decide if they will accept it? Worth a shot I would think.

You're right, I should have done that. I was away in the weekend, so I thought of posting it yesterday but forgot.

You should still post and get it reviewed.
The administration could green flag or black flag it, which ever they choose.

I'm checking 2 more NTSC replays now.

EDIT

1'39.271---GTP_Allibubba99
gflagjn4.gif

Clean and green. Good lap!
Just keep at it, you will get better and the speed will come.

1'36.992---GTP_Strop
gflagjn4.gif

Clean and green.
Very smooth lap and driving, Strop.
Glad to see you back here, it's been a long time.

Last edited:
Here it is:

Attachments

• GT5 WRS week 8 GTP_w-g-e pal.zip
    259.7 KB · Views: 9
I am kinda surprised this is still waiting to get the official stamp. Promotions are so close haha.

I am kinda surprised this is still waiting to get the official stamp. Promotions are so close haha.

I'll finalize these results soon. Once finalized, the admins will take a couple days to discuss the promotion list before it is publicized and made official.

1'36.992---GTP_Strop
gflagjn4.gif

Clean and green.
Very smooth lap and driving, Strop.
Glad to see you back here, it's been a long time.

Thanks Kenny, it's good to be back. Nice to see there are still some familiar faces (Dan, Kevin, Jerome and yourself that I can think of) and of course you've all gotten much faster than I remember (well maybe not Dan but he does have that broken shoulder thing going on :-)).

Thanks for the replay check.

Thanks to Vaxen I'm finally getting onto this!

Sorry for the late post.

And, yes, I'm depressed about getting black flagged in Week 7 for my cluelessness on all things post-race up till now.

:dunce:

Attachments

• WRS_WEEK_8_GTP_MIDNITE_REPLAY.zip
    267.5 KB · Views: 8
Back