GTP_WRS Week 8: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 100 comments
It would appear I was way too conservative on cutting the last corners looking at these replays!
I wish I had a montage of all the times I stuffed up at these corners. Sometimes I was on the grass to the left, out of control to the right, spinning out at the last moment, spinning out before I even get there ... this one time I was so out of control that I actually ended up in the pit lane. :dunce:

Out of curiosity, what is the deadline for replay reviews... logged in to upload and gt sport is having server issues.

logged in to upload and gt sport is having server issues.
Been having the same issue all morning, looks like the issue is with the PSN. If its not working soon my next opportunity to upload my replay will be late tonight.

Just to confirm, you have until the 29th to upload your replay but if you can do it earlier then please do so as it needs to be verified also (PSN permitting of course) 👍

I should be able to get on tonight and upload.

Out of interest, as I had 2/2 replays requested, and I'm im the bottom 10 or so times, what makes a replay request likely?

I should be able to get on tonight and upload.

Out of interest, as I had 2/2 replays requested, and I'm im the bottom 10 or so times, what makes a replay request likely?

You are having replays requested because you are still considered a rookie here in GTS, you need 3 events with replays before you are placed in a division. Then it is top 3 of each division and over achievers that need replays.

r__p__m__
greenflag-gif.152575

Askorbiini
greenflag-gif.152575

gren1414
greenflag-gif.152575

colinnola
greenflag-gif.152575

SOFIA_SPEED
greenflag-gif.152575

Nerazzurri_Outla
greenflag-gif.152575

All nice clean laps!

Last edited:
You are having replays requested because you are still considered a rookie here in GTS, you need 3 events with replays before you are placed in a division. Then it is top 3 of each division and over achievers that need replays.

Ahh, yes I had thought that might be it! Thanks

Interesting to see some of the week 8 replays, i might have a look for some more, i wonder if anyone included some sideways action? Of course smooth lines without sliding is faster, but i know i had some fast sections with sliding! I felt very justified in my gear selection after seeing some faster replays - though I went back to 3rd instead of braking/ let off midway through turn 1.

It felt faster only using half the track on the exit of the hairpin, due to the straight line for the chicane it creates...did anybody use the whole track and still have a fast time here?

Ahh, yes I had thought that might be it! Thanks

Interesting to see some of the week 8 replays, i might have a look for some more, i wonder if anyone included some sideways action? Of course smooth lines without sliding is faster, but i know i had some fast sections with sliding! I felt very justified in my gear selection after seeing some faster replays - though I went back to 3rd instead of braking/ let off midway through turn 1.

It felt faster only using half the track on the exit of the hairpin, due to the straight line for the chicane it creates...did anybody use the whole track and still have a fast time here?

I used the whole track, I wouldn't say I had a real fast time though. I was pleased with my lap, considering it was my first WRS.

Crazy thing though, I was faster with AT than manual. I kept spinning at the chicane with MT. But I could get through there with AT. At Suzuka, I'm nearly a sec faster with MT.

Back