GTP_WRS Week 8: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 100 comments
You are having replays requested because you are still considered a rookie here in GTS, you need 3 events with replays before you are placed in a division. Then it is top 3 of each division and over achievers that need replays.

Tis done, shared

I had to take another looks at this replay, it was very close when I looked at it the first time and gave benefit of doubt but on a second examination I regret to say that the lap is dirty, so sorry @billyjoebobx

GTP_billyjoebobx
redflag-gif.152574

GTP_billyjoebobx.jpg

I had to take another looks at this replay, it was very close when I looked at it the first time and gave benefit of doubt but on a second examination I regret to say that the lap is dirty, so sorry @billyjoebobx

GTP_billyjoebobx
redflag-gif.152574

View attachment 708817

I sorry but I think that people gave a green for similar situations weeks ago, we could search, but Im almost sure that I saw a similar picture in other thread, I remember that peoplr argued that side of kerb counts

I sorry but I think that people gave a green for similar situations weeks ago, we could search, but Im almost sure that I saw a similar picture in other thread, I remember that peoplr argued that side of kerb counts

And we've since clarified the curb rules in the OP, including in the thread for this week. The below image further illustrates clean vs. dirty. Without this clarification, we would have needed to let side of wheel on side of curb go in other weeks, which is how we ended up here.

full

EDK
And we've since clarified the curb rules in the OP, including in the thread for this week. The below image further illustrates clean vs. dirty. Without this clarification, we would have needed to let side of wheel on side of curb go in other weeks, which is how we ended up here.

full
fair, understood 👍

Well shoot I'm really sorry about this lap replay :ouch:
I looked at this many times from many angles and to my eye it looked just fine. I still kinda think it's right on the edge of being good, but I will humbly accept the disqualification.
Thanks for clarifying this issue, and again I'm sorry for submitting this lap.
Thanks to the WRS team and all the hard work you guys do :cheers:

EDK
There were other cars under consideration for this track, but I did not think this car would work in this form on many other tracks.

That's kind of how you guys ended up with this. :lol:

I think it was a great choice. A good amount and type of corners, the track length AND the Vette. Much more than a minute to complete a track with the stock Vette would of been tough though.......but doable, of course :D

GTP_Eriba
greenflag-gif.152575

RuddRacer
greenflag-gif.152575

ace77747
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Coupe
greenflag-gif.152575

Edit: Removed an entry

Thanks buddy 👍

Got your back dude
GTP_Remo
greenflag-gif.152575

Nice lap 👍 I'm glad your on my team man:tup:👍

Thanks for the green but it didn't take on the board. Maybe needs a space between name and the flag. Could you or someone post again please.

The following replays are still outstanding

The1NickSkyline
Munch2112
THG-WHEELR34
It's early and this list is shorter. 👍

Fewer rookies helps, but still.

I'm not in a position to check the replay at the moment, but just wanted to point out that The1NickSkyline's replay has been available to check for a few days.

I'm not in a position to check the replay at the moment, but just wanted to point out that The1NickSkyline's replay has been available to check for a few days.

Got it mate, actually found it earlier today but will check in a few 👍

Back