GTP_WRS Week 8 : What R U FoRGeTtinG P/D?

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 510 comments
2ay3.jpg

:sly:👍

No it isnt a lie, its that ive tried to setup another better time but the car wont let me beat my own time. :'( But lets try Week 9! :D

Missed the deadline for this combo, had to go to work. I found this a really hard TT, I was very slow maybe due to using a DS3, but really enjoying the Matterhorn.

Permission to cry... I just fouled up a 1'05.783 second split in the chicane. :mad: :banghead: :ouch:

Even though my current lap is still pretty good, I can't be happy with it given the potential to go faster. Never mind, still got three hours to go...

Edit: had to throw away another lap because it was too wide in turn 5... :grumpy:

Last edited:
Some improvement in the fiirst 2 splits
1'08.436
will submit these and the race will be tricky on wednesday.

Had to throw away a 1:05,901 because it was dirty :banghead: i can't motivate myself no more so submitted with following splits :

1'06.179

See you at the finnish line

GTP-WRS GT6 Week 8: What R U FoRGeTtinG P/D?
Arcade Mode Time Trial Hot Lap
RUF RGT '00
Nürburgring GP/D
DS3

Splits:

1'10.303

GTP_DeathStar :cool:
USA

Wow. I feel dumber and better right now. Fetchy just told me my tt was rejected because I ran the wrong track. Derrrp. This isn't the gp track! I don't know what I was thinking. I think the title was a little too awesome and I got distracted. Back to the wheel....

This combo came with a lot frustrating but i had so much fun with it.

I'm keeping you company at the leaderboard Ian @Animera. Let's see how this unfold :sly:

Good luck everybody

Submitting with this splits

1'06.016

Slower splits, but a 0.1 gain at the line.

1'05.883

I was hoping to get a competetive lap as Nurburgring is my home track, but the top 10 showed some really good pace again :crazy: I'll submit with these splits, let's see where I end up :scared:

A lot of fun for my first time. I screwed up a few better splits, but I just couldn't put the whole lap together. Mostly bummed because I didn't get to use a replay with the "Pink Pig." Just kidding, I'm addicted.

Submitted.

Absolutely loved this combo... alongside the NSX, CSL and RX7, it's one of the most enjoyable cars to drive in the game. Rotates perfectly off the throttle and has just the right amount of grip. I could have driven this one combo forever if work hadn't got in the way as usual.

1'05.820

Barely any time lost in T3; 0.143 gained at the line. A close call in the chicane, but clean.

I think I've done enough this week :D

Nowt like leaving it until the last minute :lol:

Great splits 👍

Just squeaked my entry in, though I am disappointed. I threw away a -0.3 in S3 and just couldn't get it back. Almost, but not quite. :( Submitted with these spits

1'07.550

Back