GTP_WRS Week 8 : What R U FoRGeTtinG P/D?

• Thread starter Vagabond
  • 510 comments
Submitted and accepted with what's on the board. I only got a couple hours in this week so I'm not expecting much but I can't resist the RUF.

The last time we ran a RUF at Nurb it was the last week I participated before I had no time due to the birth of my first child. Now that I'm expecting my second anytime between now and the end of the month, this could be the last week I run again for awhile. Regardless of what happens, I wish good luck to everyone this week and the weeks to come.

Just got my lap submitted in time. I wish I would of had more time this week. I might of done better, maybe.

Final splits for me

1'07.958

Looks like my T3 time did me some good too

Man, left it to the very last possible minute to submit (even though I KNOW that my damn computer is so slow now), and I thought I had actually missed the deadline by a few seconds, but I just got confirmation from Fetchy that my time was accepted... :crazy::scared:

I've been trying to improve for the last hour because although I had pretty good splits on my last best lap, I knew my third sector was pretty lame (at least 0.4s slower than my best). So I have slower splits but improved my lap by... 0.03s :indiff: Here are the splits for you Lucas, when you make the T3 table.

40.590 (saw a 40.1xx once in this last session!)

Ok, just saw I didn't go down the table in the final results, but I don't think this will be enough for a negative handicap.

Position 51 of 80 (Top 64%) in the splits and position 39 of 70 (Top 56%) in the results. I'm happy with the improvement but generally my aim is to place in the top 50%...there's always next time :)

@iainoflo85 Yeah...twas freaking me out that I missed something obvious that Div 3 folk should have picked up on :crazy:

Very happy with the finish, needed as there were six of us within .1s of each other. I managed to drive fast enough over the second kerb in the final chicane that the car went airborn and we all know what the chance of landing that and staying straight are ... lucky indeed.

Awesome week. It's right up there with the one that I won, even though I was *only* fourth this week. Given the intense competition this week, I would have been happy with much less than that.

I never really got the hang of T1; I didn't manage a single 39.6xx all week. Should be interesting to see how James and Ramon did it...
Wait....wut?!?! How can i end at 46th position? :confused::confused::confused::ill:

Is the listed time correct?

Awesome week. It's right up there with the one that I won, even though I was *only* fourth this week. Given the intense competition this week, I would have been happy with much less than that.

I never really got the hang of T1; I didn't manage a single 39.6xx all week. Should be interesting to see how James and Ramon did it...

Is the listed time correct?

Nope, my fastest final-time was atleast 1.5 seconds faster than it is written down rightnow. :(

Considering the handicaps of the two above me, I'm quite satisfied :P

Considering your sectors on your posted lap were a 40.7 and a 1'07.7, and that your lap uses TCS, I'm suspecting your sectors posted earlier were incorrect somehow.

Nope they werent. Fetchy accepted them....so its weird in my opinion that ive ended up at the 46th position. I didnt used any kind of handicaps like TCS and so on. I never use TCS, skidrec. or ASM. So this is kinda weird.

Nope they werent. Fetchy accepted them....so its weird in my opinion that ive ended up at the 46th position. I didnt used any kind of handicaps like TCS and so on. I never use TCS, skidrec. or ASM. So this is kinda weird.
Did you send the lap with those sectors to Fetchy though? Seems you might've sent the incorrect replay.

Is Fetchy ok? I sent my lap 3 hours ago and he hasn't responded.

You're not in the results - so something must have gone wrong. You should have said something sooner - it takes him a minute usually to respond. Anything longer than 30 minutes and something ain't right.

Yup...i didnt submit 1 replay and that was the replay before the last replay. So its kinda weird because fetchy accepted it

Your submitted lap has sector times

1:07.767

Does someone else use your PS3?

Yup...i didnt submit 1 replay and that was the replay before the last replay. So its kinda weird because fetchy accepted it
You either submitted the wrong replay or had your time wrong somehow. The Fetchbot extracts the laptime directly from the replay file and its impossible for it to get the time wrong; it either works or it doesn't, there are no mistakes with this method.

No results thread yet, so I'll let people know each division winner has a clean lap (@Spud_Skills nice one with the controller :eek:)

Couple of close calls at the chicane though, I clearly wasn't pushing enough in the last sector :indiff:

You're not in the results - so something must have gone wrong. You should have said something sooner - it takes him a minute usually to respond. Anything longer than 30 minutes and something ain't right.
Ugh...no hope now?

Back