GTP_WRS Week 80: 86 Days in the Desert

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 90 comments
Brilliant.
Does your loaded data ghost show up on the track? I kind of gave up because I have to start from zero each new session.. (Not that I could dream of putting such sectors together)
My ghost has been showing up normally, although I have it toggled off on track for the most part because it can distract me. Seems odd that the ghost wouldn’t show up if it loads properly, it might just be a bug or something but it’s definitely a bit of an unfortunate issue... I’m sure you could still beat your lap though even if it’s more difficult :)

Brilliant.
Does your loaded data ghost show up on the track? I kind of gave up because I have to start from zero each new session.. (Not that I could dream of putting such sectors together)
I don't use it a lot, flick it on and off occasionally, but I used to get two..one for the fastest lap in the current session and one for my loaded lap. Now thats fixed I'm like you, my loaded one never works..just the fastest in the session

I see on the leaderboard that it shows what type on controller people use, wheel or DS4. How do I add this feature? Do I tell Fetchy or is it something that has to be done Manually? Thanks for any and all info on the subject fellas. :cheers:

I see on the leaderboard that it shows what type on controller people use, wheel or DS4. How do I add this feature? Do I tell Fetchy or is it something that has to be done Manually? Thanks for any and all info on the subject fellas. :cheers:
PM fetchy, title Change Controller, body your wheel's name.

We've all been there. at least it's a new challenge. just keep them laps coming in

At least you noticed it. I got DQ’d because I forgot to check. Good save

Yea, ha. I was going round thinking dam, topping the boards here, lol. Just got to try and match or better what my current splits are, or do they change even if they are worse?

Back