GTP_WRS Week 80: 86 Days in the Desert

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 90 comments
Just went to enter some more splits as I had a bit of time this morning, and when I watch the reply, if you pause it as soon as it loads you can see the start line just in front of me, but if you miss is it will only reset to half way down the start finish straight after the lap has started.

Would this still count as a valid replay? The rest of the lap is clean, just when you first load it you have to pause to change view or you miss the very start.

Wondering if it will be ok as the best lap replays start on the straight here not a corner but though i’d ask before I update my splits and time.

Just went to enter some more splits as I had a bit of time this morning, and when I watch the reply, if you pause it as soon as it loads you can see the start line just in front of me, but if you miss is it will only reset to half way down the start finish straight after the lap has started.

Would this still count as a valid replay? The rest of the lap is clean, just when you first load it you have to pause to change view or you miss the very start.

Wondering if it will be ok as the best lap replays start on the straight here not a corner but though i’d ask before I update my splits and time.
Yes that's fine.

Be sure to check that the lap time shows up on-screen at the end of the lap. There's a bug where the replay will fade out early, before the lap time is displayed and we can't accept those laps.

Last edited:
Nice combo 👍

2EACC231-D83E-4D1A-ACA6-FE7690B9A268.jpeg

Managed to squeeze abit more out, Seems like my first sector had to suffer abit, but my last 2 were really big improvements. Submitting after that workout, good luck all :cheers:

Heads up regarding results for this event. @Vaxen is on vacation for a couple weeks, so I'm going to attempt to post results in his absence. I've done it a handful of times in the past, so kinda sorta know what I'm doing. :P But the earliest you should expect to see the results thread is about 6-8hrs from now.

Heads up regarding results for this event. @Vaxen is on vacation for a couple weeks, so I'm going to attempt to post results in his absence. I've done it a handful of times in the past, so kinda sorta know what I'm doing. :P But the earliest you should expect to see the results thread is about 6-8hrs from now.
Lmao hard to believe you work on supercomputers after that comment

Back