GTP_WRS Week 80 : The Stig Visits Daytona - In a Reasonably Priced Car

• Thread starter EDK
  • 73 comments
So, it's been a long time since I've raced a bit. Gave this combo a try a came up with these splits:

T1: 0.34.634
T2: 1.03.621
T3: 1.21.949

I had my last final exam today, so I was finally able to give this a go. 25 laps down, and definitely not as good as I had hoped, but I still have some time to improve.
Splits:
T1: 35.001
T2: 1:04.593
T3:1:23.432
Unfortunately, I probably won't show up on the leaderboards. I realized that on the WRS site and the GTP_Registry my name is spelled "GTP_baudry" not "GTP_baubry".

Unfortunately, I probably won't show up on the leaderboards. I realized that on the WRS site and the GTP_Registry my name is spelled "GTP_baudry" not "GTP_baubry".

You'll show up, but without your division. However, I've corrected it in the registry, and that will also be corrected with tonight's division update to the leaderboard. Thanks for pointing out the error. 👍

EDK
You'll show up, but without your division. However, I've corrected it in the registry, and that will also be corrected with tonight's division update to the leaderboard. Thanks for pointing out the error. 👍
Thanks much. I really appreciate it 👍
This combo is addicting... 35 laps and counting

Do I need to make a new post for every new split I have, or will the system automatically fix it if I just edit my other post?

Welcome Brian.

No you can edit if you wish.

Phillip.

Edit:

Also save you making double posts, which is sometimes very easy to do.

2nd session splits:

T1 34.338
T2 1'03.222
T3 1'21.414

MadMax

Second session for this week.Managed to figure out a few of my problems and made some nice gains(well,compared to my first attempt).
1'03.491
1'21.711

Finally i had a good lap. When i wanted to watch my replay, to see if it was clean. I notice my naam didn't appear by the start of my replay. Does that mean i'm DQ'd now? I hope not

See this pic

And here are my splits for what it's worth

Attachments

• DSC01930aa.jpg
    DSC01930aa.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 21
Finally i had a good lap. When i wanted to watch my replay, to see if it was clean. I notice my naam didn't appear by the start of my replay. Does that mean i'm DQ'd now? I hope not

See this pic

It actually means you followed the rules. Your name only appears when you make your run online. Since you have run it offline, as the rules directed, your user name won't appear on your replay. 👍

However, we do require posts here to be in English only. :sly:

EDK
It actually means you followed the rules. Your name only appears when you make your run online. Since you have run it offline, as the rules directed, your user name won't appear on your replay. 👍

However, we do require posts here to be in English only. :sly:

:bowdown: Thank you. :bowdown: Thank you.

Getting to the busstop fast is quite different to getting through the busstop fast, so I'm submitting with these splits:

1'03.102
1'21.320

It's very frustrating getting to T3 almost 2 tenths faster, only to watch your ghost pass you down the straight again. Good luck guys.

Submitted with current posted splits although my T3 is actually .270. I nailed the bus stop perfectly in this lap, maintaining a minimum speed of 164.8-165.0km/h during the last right left section of it, something that is extremely difficult to do, even when there's no pressure

New splits:

T1: 34.548
T2: 1'03.546
T3: 1'21.835

Wow MadMax86, great T3 are you sure you have S1's on the rear

Submitted with splits on the board.

Was a nice combo after all. Thanks

Submitting now with these. Have seen better, but this bus stop was pretty incredible. The reasonably priced car nearly goes airborne. ;)

1:03.647
1:21.974

Submitting with the following:

Had faster laps but my bus stop replay's are so stinking close hard to tell that they are clean or not.

1'03.712
1'22.210

ps - bot appears not to be working

Last edited:
Back