GTP_WRS Week 80 : The Stig Visits Daytona - In a Reasonably Priced Car

• Thread starter EDK
  • 73 comments
Final attempt saw T3 0.3s faster but couldn't hold it through the bus stop,would love to bank that 0.3s but out of time now,current splits will have to do :irked:
Time submitted,good luck everyone.

Back to it for session number 2. I'm managing to hook up turn 1 at last and as a result my laps are much better :)

The bus stop is my only hang up now for a top dollar lap.
Current splits:
T1: 34.293
T2: 1'03.115
T3: 1'21.355

T1: 34.233
T2: 1'03.054
T3: 1'21.300

I've a bit of time this afternoon so hopefully I can improve on this :sly:
D.

Last edited:
T1: 0'34.187
T2: 1'03.187
T3: 1'21.430

After a break for most of the week from DR this maybe the lap I submit as the Bus Stop is doing my head in. :grumpy:

Phillip.

T1: 34.189
t2: 1'02.995
t3: 1'21.213

:D

Damn Fastas very nice splits. It's very cool for a div 2 who took the lead 👍

It's very close in the region where i'm standing. I can't wait for the final lap times. I dropped 2 places today but i still got good hopes for a good ranking. I think i have a good busstop. That's the key after split 3. Fingers crossed :sly:

Damn Fastas very nice splits. It's very cool for a div 2 who took the lead 👍

Thank you. I was shedding time after the second split so I don't expect to be up there in the end but I have to agree with you in that it looks pretty damn cool. 👍

I've achieved my target time on this one, I think I might wait before submitting - something tells me it isn't finished yet amongst division 2!

Fantastic T3: time Dan. :drool:

I'm done with this, before I bash the PS3.

Phillip.

Submitted with times on the board - never could improve on this one after that first session. Can't wait to see what the results look like but I have my suspicions - good luck all! 👍

Submitted with current splits, time has been my enemy once again. On the plus side, only two more weeks and silly season will be over at school so hopefully I'll have more time for the WRS after that :)

I've achieved my target time on this one, I think I might wait before submitting - something tells me it isn't finished yet amongst division 2!

Well, I tried at least. Never got close to you splits though. Best T3 I saw was a very high 1'21.2 but I blew that completely in the bus stop.

Anyway, submitting with

1'03.223
1'21.436

Bus stop is probably as good as I can manage.

Time to submit. I'm putting in a lap with different splits but a better end result :dopey:

Here's hoping I'm not fourth in division again :yuck: :)

Back