GTP_WRS Week 81: Flat Out

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 128 comments

Finally got a decent lap in using BB-2. I tried using a positive one but keep sticking the rear end out, lol. Might have another go tweaking it a little and see.
That's normally how it works.

- BB = Stability with some understeer.
+ BB = Turn in with some exit oversteer

Since you don't have the throttle control of the wheel, the negative is good for you.

As wheel drivers, we like the rotation and can live with some step out on exit.

EDK
That's normally how it works.

- BB = Stability with some understeer.
+ BB = Turn in with some exit oversteer

Since you don't have the throttle control of the wheel, the negative is good for you.

As wheel drivers, we like the rotation and can live with some step out on exit.

Yes I've found that, I need to get my wheel set up for one or 2 of these and have a crack, lol.

I just tried the BB at 0 and it seems ok, i honestly don’t think you can get closer to this cone though, it is closer than my last one, ha:

0AF6E76E-7428-4377-A85D-34F07910A519.jpeg

Been a while since I've done this, think I'm in the registry somewhere. Starting a bit late in the week, but hey... why not...

Just after a quick 3 laps, on 3rd lap had a little off in the 1st sector and was down 1 second, by end of the lap I was up 2+ seconds so there's lots of time to be had. I had to almost stop the car on pit entry straight so it won't register the 'dirty' lap as the fastest.

Been a while since I've done this, think I'm in the registry somewhere. Starting a bit late in the week, but hey... why not...

Just after a quick 3 laps, on 3rd lap had a little off in the 1st sector and was down 1 second, by end of the lap I was up 2+ seconds so there's lots of time to be had. I had to almost stop the car on pit entry straight so it won't register the 'dirty' lap as the fastest.

indeed. Welcome back. 👍

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/driver/iCyCo/

EDK
First time I've ever had fun on this track.

I normally do enjoy this track, but I was also pleasantly surprised by how much fun the Porsche was to drive with only 610hp. It’s much more enjoyable when you don’t have to worry about the rear end shooting out on every corner exit. :)

I normally do enjoy this track, but I was also pleasantly surprised by how much fun the Porsche was to drive with only 610hp. It’s much more enjoyable when you don’t have to worry about the rear end shooting out on every corner exit. :)
Nice to see you last night. Maybe a different result if I had time to build a 787B tune. ;)

EDK
Nice to see you last night. Maybe a different result if I had time to build a 787B tune. ;)

Most definitely man! My apologies if I bumped you along the way, that R92CP fully tuned was more than a handful haha. I quick tuned it before the race thinking you would have yours tuned, I should have left it alone. Either way it was great to share a track with you man. :cheers:

Feel free to join my race lobby tonight at 9pm EST if you can/want to(same goes for all you guys), we do 2 runs of each of the week’s daily races every Saturday night, then a couple bonus fun races afterwards sometimes depending on how many want to. It’s just friendly runs, no points or week to week standings so if you can only make 1/6 or 2/6 it’s all good, just jump into the races that you can. It’s always clean and friendly racing. :cheers:

For anyone interested just shoot me a Friend request on PSN(CnF_Pigems) so you can see/get into the room, it’s done as friends only to prevent random drop ins. :)

Last edited:

Well, that was hard to improve. I kept having to restart as I started to really struggle with the transition from left to right on the DS4 through the first few corners, then smashed it only to ride the bottom of a green cone halfway round, devastated wasn’t the word, lol.

So persevered and managed to take another few tenths of that time too, still some to gain but it has beat me tonight, ha. I might have a crack tomorrow night but not sure if I’ve got it in me. :banghead:

Most definitely man! My apologies if I bumped you along the way, that R92CP fully tuned was more than a handful haha. I quick tuned it before the race thinking you would have yours tuned, I should have left it alone. Either way it was great to share a track with you man. :cheers:

Feel free to join my race lobby tonight at 9pm EST if you can/want to(same goes for all you guys), we do 2 runs of each of the week’s daily races every Saturday night, then a couple bonus fun races afterwards sometimes depending on how many want to. It’s just friendly runs, no points or week to week standings so if you can only make 1/6 or 2/6 it’s all good, just jump into the races that you can. It’s always clean and friendly racing. :cheers:

For anyone interested just shoot me a Friend request on PSN(CnF_Pigems) so you can see/get into the room, it’s done as friends only to prevent random drop ins. :)
You were a gentleman, good times.

1200km later and about 3 clean laps, I now remember why I never ran this track :lol: probably about time I showed some splits:

Managed over half a second quicker than that, was clean at all the problem spots... except the first bloody corner, predictably :indiff:

Back