GTP_WRS Week 82 : Back to Back

• Thread starter EDK
  • 77 comments

I can go at least a second faster but still can’t keep it together.
PB on S1 is 30.54 and PB S2 is 40.8. Doubt i’ll be able to get on for another go by Monday night so will have to submit this for now to be sure it is there.

Decided to have one last attempt and my patience has run thin now :P

Defo my last attempt.. lost speed after the final chicane but it's clean so it's a keeper! I have a save that is .2 faster but fractionally goes off after the final chicane on the rumbles :ouch: Great combo good luck to all taking part :cheers:

Are you using the cone markers? Or are you used to the track already? Your line might not be the best in turn 1, because just going with the cones should result in a better time.

Decided to have one last attempt and my patience has run thin now :P

Defo my last attempt.. lost speed after the final chicane but it's clean so it's a keeper! I have a save that is .2 faster but fractionally goes off after the final chicane on the rumbles :ouch: Great combo good luck to all taking part :cheers:
Haha I have a feeling you're safe anyway..
But yeah, that last chicane is a ****ing gamble.
Must have hit restart before even crossing the start line around 30 times.
And at the end of the lap you coming in much faster.. good times!

Submitted a lap with slower splits but a much faster end chicane.. Unfortunately every time I was on my best splits at T2 the last chicane became the most difficult in GT history haha :lol: submitted this..

Best splits of the week were 30.3 and 40.4 which says I left about .4 on track overall against my optimal!
Good luck to all in the results! :cheers:

Submitted a lap with slower splits but a much faster end chicane.. Unfortunately every time I was on my best splits at T2 the last chicane became the most difficult in GT history haha :lol: submitted this..

Best splits of the week were 30.3 and 40.4 which says I left about .4 on track overall against my optimal!
Good luck to all in the results! :cheers:

Is that first split correct? That's 3 seconds slower than your last.

Yeah, this was a tough one! Today's session: No significant improvement for 23 laps. Lap 24 suddenly quite a bit faster, but too wide in the last corner I suspect. :banghead: So I keep going, and lap 28 is finally the charm! Submitted with these splits, good luck everyone.

P.S. BB -5, and it's better to avoid putting wheels on the grass in general.

Yeah, this was a tough one! Today's session: No significant improvement for 23 laps. Lap 24 suddenly quite a bit faster, but too wide in the last corner I suspect. :banghead: So I keep going, and lap 28 is finally the charm! Submitted with these splits, good luck everyone.

P.S. BB -5, and it's better to avoid putting wheels on the grass in general.
ahah damn..
I drove 200km of it myself.
Had BB -3 at the end. Turned off the cone markers after I wasted too many good opportunities because of them and it then took me some time to really feel the track. Did that best lap just as I was going to have to stop playing. Then a huge scare as I got a blue screen error right after saving the replay. But relaunched the game and the replay is there lol.

Last edited:
Back