GTP_WRS Week 84 : Ren-Tec Goes to London

• Thread starter EDK
  • 73 comments
Wow fantastic T1 Kevin, man am i using the wrong car. :drool:

Phillip.

Thanks, but that would have been the slowest Second Sector in History. :dopey:

Edited to the correct split, 0.6 slower.

Stunning splits crazytortise! But Start-T2 really only make up less than half of the steering input actions required throughout the lap, the thing you left out was how good your last sector was;)

Stunning splits crazytortise! But Start-T2 really only make up less than half of the steering input actions required throughout the lap, the thing you left out was how good your last sector was;)

Thanks Dan. Last sector is the mystery ;) I'll say it will be a close week again :lol:

After lots of laps I managed the following splits:

Its hard to guess how close you are to the barriers here. Every lap I get closer and closer to the apexes and it dramatically affects my time. I think Ive got a few inches yet so will have another go on Sunday.

T1:0'16.660
T2:0'34.017

First splits. I kept hitting the wall on the final turn (not the s turn thing). Everywhere I look there are walls... after last week's run I feel claustrophobic.

Second run.

T1 16.812
T2 33.916

Happy with my final sector on this lap but not sector 1.
Will give it another go over the weekend to try and put three good sectors together.

Oh yeah im gonna take this little beasty out lol. Cheer Kev 👍

Edit: First splits

T1:16.599
T2:33.691

Okay so I gotta know how it handles compared to your 'real' car dude. Can you take a pic of it on one of the London streets or is that really far for you?

Jerome

Haha, now if this doesn't sound familiar :lol:

"Ren-...", "London" ... to top it off again an italien make! :)

Since online racing is not meant for me I might crawl back into the WRS... can't do forever without any GT action.

My first WRS event! Running this reminds me how pretty a course London is. Fun to drive, too. Here's my best from my first run at it, hoping to knock a bit more off soon:

final splits:
T1: 16.900
T2: 34.177

So much left to take off, but no more time to do it! See everyone on Suzuka!

Last edited:
My first WRS event! Running this reminds me how pretty a course London is. Fun to drive, too. Here's my best from my first run at it, hoping to knock a bit more off soon:

T1: 17.073
T2: 34.620

Welcome! Nice to see more drivers.

T1: 17.073
T2: 34.620

Welcome tyl0r. I hope you will enjoy your time here 👍

Working on it, pulled an absolutely phenomenal lap but it was dirty T.T I'm not happy

Getting happier ^_^

Last edited:
Yeah won't have time to do it like I thought I would, I would have had to have set my lap tonight what with Le Mans on the weekend and all, and I don't like the idea of frantically trying to get around those concrete walls all in one night in a week that'll be decided by hundredths, too frustrating. The rest of the weekend is Le Mans, work, NBA and sleep, in that descending order of time spent on each.:lol:

Had another run at this only for it to end in a disaster. Beat my previous best only to save it as a regular replay :grumpy: Then deleted my best ghost replay instead of the regular replay :grumpy: so now I sit with a useless 8 lap replay. To 🤬 off with myself to bother having another run so might not submit this week :grumpy:

Had another run at this only for it to end in a disaster. Beat my previous best only to save it as a regular replay :grumpy: Then deleted my best ghost replay instead of the regular replay :grumpy: so now I sit with a useless 8 lap replay. To 🤬 off with myself to bother having another run so might not submit this week :grumpy:
Must be the WC vibes Brandon :D
Do you want me to remove your splits from the board?

Oh no disaster, you still have three days ct, you can pick yourself back up, a man of true grit you can do it. :bowdown:

I’m not finding any pace at all yet but I’m not going to give up on it.

Phillip.

Does not the 8 lap replay you have still contain the clean best lap you ran? Maybe that's good enough for replay verification If so.

Does not the 8 lap replay you have still contain the clean best lap you ran? Maybe that's good enough for replay verification If so.

Yeah its got the best lap in it. It's lap 8. I don't know how flexable the rules are on giving regular replays for verification.

EDIT: Well I cant use the lap. Wont be having another go at it for this week so good luck to all 👍

Steven to answer your earlier question you may remove my splits from the board 👍

Forget everything I said. Bounced back with avengance.

T1: 16.440
T2: 33.340

Time submitted.

Last edited:
Okay so I gotta know how it handles compared to your 'real' car dude. Can you take a pic of it on one of the London streets or is that really far for you?

Jerome

Hiya Jerome 👍, The car handles better than i expected with less understeer than the one in the game but I dare say i wasn't pushing it that hard on the front end. Yes its true I have just been to the Nurb and took the Mito around for a few runs which was great fun. But the closest i got to London was the M25 and to be honest it would be hard to get a pic of it near any of them roads as they are so busy and the congestion charge to boot. Here is a few pics thou ;)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/heatofthedragon/DSCF0225-1.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/heatofthedragon/DSCF0228-2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/heatofthedragon/DSCF0243.jpg

G'day everyone,

My first event as well. Hopefully will get alot quicker but realised that you can only go so fast using duelshock3 controller. Will have to invest in the G27 I think.

T1: 16.864
T2: 34.232

My T1 to T2 time seems to be slower than it should be... might have to work on those couple of turns. Good to be a part of the forums :)

Oh no disaster, you still have three days ct, you can pick yourself back up, a man of true grit you can do it. :bowdown:

I’m not finding any pace at all yet but I’m not going to give up on it.

Phillip.

Forget everything I said. Bounced back with avengance.

Time submitted.[/QUOTE]

See I said you could do it, way to go CT 👍

Phillip.

Last edited:
New splits:

33.401 (.328)

Sector 1 and 3 are my best so far, and I'm nearly a tenth off of my best in sector 2. :yuck: I might have another go later to try and match 1 and 3 and improve sector 2.

Back