GTP_WRS Week 84 : Ren-Tec Goes to London

• Thread starter EDK
  • 73 comments
Managed these today.

This might be my submitted lap, found quite a bit of time in the last sector, and it's tough to keep it clean.

Submitted with slightly slower splits, but a faster laptime.
I'm not expecting to be very competitive this week as there is at least still 0.200 that can be gained on my best lap, I just could not put all my best sectors into the same lap.
Good luck guys, there are some really phenomenal splits out there.

Time submitted, slightly slower than on board but improvement overall.

Good luck all, looks like it will be tight this week.

Unfortunatly my work load this week looks like I won't have a chance for the RX7, pity I like that car.

Manually updated the leaderboard as it doesn't update itself anymore after Jordan's GTP update (GTP_tags missing in the user headers).

DOUQA and baristaa, please mention your controller device in your signature to complete the board. Thanks 👍

I just could not put all my best sectors into the same lap.

I found this this week to be more difficult aswell when trying to produce an all best sector lap.

Submitted with splits on the board. :)

Submitting with these splits

GTP_Enigma

I agree Animera, a very difficult combo to make it all happen in the same lap, amazing times at the top 👍

Good luck everyone

Submitted with the following splits. Had better t1's, just not on any clean laps.

gtp_accessraider

Last edited:
I was watching the Italians play football earlier and it reminded me I hadn't posted any splits. I hadn't forgotten, I just haven't had the time to run this week's event. :ouch:

I've just spent the last three hours playing pinball and thankfully managed to put something together...I don't think I've ever learned so much so quickly in Gran Turismo before :lol:

The first hour or so would have made everyone wince, the last hour or so proved a lot more fruitful.

I had a quick look at the online leaderboard and that was enough to say no more so, here are my splits:

T1: 16.534
T2: 33.582

good luck everyone.
D. :)

I'm in with 16.900 / 34.177 for splits. No more time for improvement but I can see where some could be had for sure. The WRS is fun, see everybody at Suzuka 👍

Back