GTP_WRS Week 89 : First the Car, Then the Track

• Thread starter EDK
  • 100 comments
I didn't realise after many many laps (I can't remember what the number was, but I was racing for almost an hour straight... when it got down to all my lap times down the r/h side of the screen showing only differences of 0.2 seconds I stopped) that my 'best' lap had me go off. It's definitely not the fastest way through there - the best lap didn't even have the best sector markers... just all consistently low.

I'll give it a good go tonight, and I'm sure I will improve.

I never went back to this after I purchased a P4.. any GT time has been on the nostalgic races since then 👍 Will submit my best from the board and see what happens but my end section is pretty naff tbh :scared: GL to all in the results :cheers:

Splits will likely be less then optimal, but for a reason: I have been experiencing Some pain in my right wrist that has worsened. No idea why or how, but its happening and it might be abit before I do another combo depending on what a doctor tells me.

Meanwhile, time being submitted and good luck to you all :cheers:

Splits will likely be less then optimal, but for a reason: I have been experiencing Some pain in my right wrist that has worsened. No idea why or how, but its happening and it might be abit before I do another combo depending on what a doctor tells me.

Meanwhile, time being submitted and good luck to you all :cheers:
Those splits put you 2nd on the board.

Wait, really?
Yes. If you think you should not be that fast, maybe something is up with your settings. Car should be stock, including open diff. (no limited slip).

That would make a huge difference.

Another obvious one is SM tires.

And if you're just that fast, maybe you should always drive with a sore wrist. :lol:

EDK
Yes. If you think you should not be that fast, maybe something is up with your settings. Car should be stock, including open diff. (no limited slip).

And if you're just that fast, maybe you should always drive with a sore wrist. :lol:

Guess I should if I can pull a lap like that out of nowhere :lol:

Just shocked because with how sore I've been, I wasn't expecting to be quick this time around. Then again, I also wasn't expecting to win a recent race there either and yet it happened.

EDK

I had that happen last night, I repainted my car and lowered it for some photos, then forgot about it. Did some laps last night afterwards and I was almost a half second faster on average so I figured something was up, checked the settings and sure enough the car was still lowered, nothing else changed but it still made that big of a difference. Luckily it wasn’t a time I submitted this time though. :)

Last edited:
I must say when I first purchased my G29 I was not impressed as I felt I could not feel the road. Now after about 3 weeks to a month I am really used to it and I can feel the road. This game is so much fun with a wheel but I actually think it is the pedals that I like the most. They are very good. This combo is perfect. Highly addicting.

I must say when I first purchased my G29 I was not impressed as I felt I could not feel the road. Now after about 3 weeks to a month I am really used to it and I can feel the road. This game is so much fun with a wheel but I actually think it is the pedals that I like the most. They are very good. This combo is perfect. Highly addicting.

We must have gotten our G29's around the same time haha - As you said, it's very addicting!

Good luck with the wrist @RACECAR - I've had similar problems come and go on my left wrist, for no reason that I know of as well...

Back