GTP_WRS Week 9 : A Matterhorn Of Trust (Team Trial Challenge Event 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 562 comments
  • 44,021 views
Some new splits for me.

15.435
38.202

There is still room for improvement but I think it's only possible with some tune.
But I've no idea how to tune optimal.
 
New splits:

14.652
36.785

I haven't even gotten a .7 in T1 yet but you and Chris can do .6s. :lol: At least I got T2 on my side. ;)
 
14.6xx :eek: :eek: :eek: Check please!

Back in my universe:
14.909
37.426
 
I gotta be able to do sub 15s T1. It's just one corner.
I hit few 15.1xx and I maybe one 15.0xx but never on a good lap.
Do you guys slam on brakes or feather it?
I'm running 3/7 BB.
 
Tried to tune the car finally. Saw my first 14 and stuffed the blind left of course because I was all excited.

15.100
37.500

There's another 1/4 second in this.

Jerome
 
15.000
37.467

Still another .1+ at in T2 but T1 and 3 feel good.


Jerome
 
15.050
37.399

Had a great hill, I need to watch that again to see what I did to keep the car on the left side of the hill.

Jerome
 
And what would that be?
In the second lap you carry more speed at the starting line, you can gain around 1 tenth in T1, wonders of the flying start system :facepalm: , sadly, in the world of Polyphony Digital, standing still TT's don't exist, you know.
 
That's Great.... 1 hour playing and I forgot the Real Grip setting...That's really boring...
 
14.923
37.357

Full tenth at the line. There's about another .15 in here but I don't know if I'll get it by Sat. morning.

Speaking of this weekend, just a reminder to you Team Captains, shoot me a PM before the deadline on Monday to let me know who in your team is racing this week. Must be in before the deadline too.

I'll be with some family this weekend with limited internet so I'll post next week's WRS & Team Trial Challenge 2 before I go. I'll do the points leaderboard Monday evening/Tuesday morning depending :cheers:


Jerome
 
Still working on it.

14.976
37.526
 
I doubt that. You're faster than me most of the time, so you have room to grow.

I'm 49th, and you're 46th at the moment. I doubt I'll do very well since my tuning just seems to make the car slower. :lol:
 
In the second lap you carry more speed at the starting line, you can gain around 1 tenth in T1, wonders of the flying start system :facepalm: , sadly, in the world of Polyphony Digital, standing still TT's don't exist, you know.

Thanks. Every time I do my second lap, all my brake markers are knocked over for some reason.
 
Thanks. Every time I do my second lap, all my brake markers are knocked over for some reason.

In the first corner, I hardly brake, so you do not need them :)

Seriously, you probably went a bit wide in the first lap what caused them to knock them over. I don't think it does matter, as you are not hitting the walls....
 
I'm 49th, and you're 46th at the moment. I doubt I'll do very well since my tuning just seems to make the car slower. :lol:

Are you sure you're on sport softs?
 
Found this in the OP

  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible


Would the brake markers be considered as objects ? in other words, would a second lap be 'dirty' if there are braking mark boards on the road in the first corner ???
 
Found this in the OP

  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible


Would the brake markers be considered as objects ? in other words, would a second lap be 'dirty' if there are braking mark boards on the road in the first corner ???


i'm not 100% sure, but i think it doesn't show in the replay, the arrows are back in place.
 
Back