GTP_WRS Week 9 : A Matterhorn Of Trust (Team Trial Challenge Event 1)

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 562 comments
I had a feeling my T3 was a good one, and I was right. From 56th in the splits to 44th in the results.
After last week's poor result, I'm very happy with that. :)

Still waiting for a 3rd. :P

weeks.png

Nice win doodle 👍 I should have went back :P Well done :cheers:

Congrats to Chris for a very nice lap and thanks for the set up mate ;) Congrats also to the all drivers who got a clean smooth lap in the end 👍 It was a hard fought week :cheers: Awesome 5th place Danny @Friday_GTRP 👍

@KlubbinJay did you stop at T2 for a cup of tea? do you even have a clue how much of a clown you are making yourself look? from competitive splits to losing it all at the line just comes across that you match peoples splits that you see posted in the thread but have no idea what the total could be as its not revealed and its all bs and part of your imagination... why are you wasting our time as well as your own?

Is there an ignore button to stop me from seeing the next load of bull that gets posted by this guy? Thanks in advance :cheers:

Nice win doodle 👍 I should have went back :P Well done :cheers:

Congrats to Chris for a very nice lap and thanks for the set up mate ;) Congrats also to the all drivers who got a clean smooth lap in the end 👍 It was a hard fought week :cheers: Awesome 5th place Danny @Friday_GTRP 👍

@KlubbinJay did you stop at T2 for a cup of tea? do you even have a clue how much of a clown you are making yourself look? from competitive splits to losing it all at the line just comes across that you match peoples splits that you see posted in the thread but have no idea what the total could be as its not revealed and its all bs and part of your imagination... why are you wasting our time as well as your own?

Is there an ignore button to stop me from seeing the next load of bull that gets posted by this guy? Thanks in advance :cheers:

Click his name, profile page and then click ignore. Its next to Follow.

That's how on a phone. Not sure on the pc.

Awesome work folks, I knew there'd be a few sneaking under the 1 minute barrier...truly alien stuff 👍

We, the teamless WRSers, need to find a tune source :)

For this coming week I'm gonna play with QuickTune and another auto-tuning website I found and I'll be posting whatever I come up with...but I'm not sure when I'll actually get to the PS3!

Back