GTP_WRS Week 9 : A Matterhorn Of Trust (Team Trial Challenge Event 1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 562 comments
  • 44,021 views
Me upset?

No, I'm relatively happy with them at the moment, but as always in the WRS, you always know you can go faster :D
 
14.931
37.285

man, it took me 4hours but i finally have the right setup and the right time. But still the last sector is a bit 🤬. But im still not done yet! :)

Joey B.
 
Still trying to get a set up I like and trying to string a few clean laps together (ran 40 laps today and 35 of them I either hit a wall or went completely into the pit entry area :banghead:). Still, managed to improve my splits and improved 7 tenths overall over yesterday when I ran it stock so can't really complain:

S1: 15.677
S2: 38.627

Have had faster sectors for both and had a .4 S2 split but messed up
 
Did you fall asleep in there??
Nah, bats kept me busy :D , I'll look into my comatose status hotmail account because in no way I can find your PM.
 
Amazing T1 improvement, ok T2 improvement, 0.2 line improvement.

15.117
38.767
 
Last edited:
Nah, bats kept me busy :D , I'll look into my comatose status hotmail account because in no way I can find your PM.

Err slight operator error when addressing original PM :O :D

Try looking in the batcave again!
 
Back