GTP_WRS Week 93 : Willoween

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 159 comments
First splits, and I've got to say this is a brilliant combo, great fun, nice job @MadMax

1'02.133

Fairly happy with T1 but looking at the splits on the board I'm loosing a massive amount through sector 2!

Plenty more runs and the online race tonight should help me improve before I submit :cheers:

@8l23ub Keep going...I believe you can beat me :D After all, according to my handicap score, I am now a Division 3 driver so you should be beating me 👍

I was ready to post about my utter failure in sector two, since I was overdriving it each lap, but then I tried braking later in the beginning and braking at all later on. I was faster in all the sectors, gaining nearly half a second after 379 km of gloom (today). There would be more I guess but I've had enough of FF for a while.

1st sector is certainly personal best, maybe that's why I did the second sector alright. :D

Last edited:
I decided to try some more and improving everywhere except the last turn, I have a save with a T1 .667 and T2 .344 and yet it finishes .040 behind my best save at the line :mad: Frustrating is an understatement.. Good to chase though :D

Will try 1 more session tomorrow night but it seems my last turn is better than I thought and I'm struggling to replicate it.
Good luck to all 👍

This event rewarded practice and there is one thing I have and that is time to practice. I continued to gain a little every night and had my largest gain tonight. Hoping my last sector is less than horrible...

Final splits submitted and accepted

1'01.577

Good luck to all 👍

Back