GTP_WRS Week 94 : Legend of Zolda

• Thread starter PASM
  • 170 comments
Fun combo 👍, many memories using the Pagani in the earlier versions of GT.

Has anyone else noticed the jet flying across the sky leaving the long contrails behind it? I did a double take when I saw it, can't recall ever seeing that before in the game.

Has anyone else noticed the jet flying across the sky leaving the long contrails behind it? I did a double take when I saw it, can't recall ever seeing that before in the game.
Either you have been too busy at Autumn Ring to notice, or don't care for the track. :-)

T1 almost a fifth slower than absolutely necessary. The last corner was all wrong, too, so I think the next session will be useful. Six laps on the board.

@numbnuts70 @PASM - the track you can load from Lucas's shared tracks is a different one then the one via link.
The reason some are confused if its the richt track is that i recently updated the track and didn't know about this event. If i knew i would havekept the other version.
Lenght is the same, the turn-radiuses as well, but the elevations into the chicanes are very different.

Lenght is the same, the turn-radiuses as well, but the elevations into the chicanes are very different.

So that means some people are running a slightly different track then...which could be helping them or hindering them depending on the changes to the track....let's hope most are running the same one as it could be unfair to some people. Perhaps we ought to make sure everyone is running the same track configuration @Gravitron ?

So that means some people are running a slightly different track then...which could be helping them or hindering them depending on the changes to the track....let's hope most are running the same one as it could be unfair to some people. Perhaps we ought to make sure everyone is running the same track configuration @Gravitron ?
Which one is faster ? I'm using the one from the link provided .

First time for me in this track. Looks interesting.
I think the race is going to be "delicated" like in each "hairy track"

These are my first splits (and i hope not the last)

@numbnuts70 @PASM - the track you can load from Lucas's shared tracks is a different one then the one via link.

I haven't had a chance to check the differences myself, but I'll take your word for it. I've removed the version I had shared on my page, and re-saved the one from PASM's page. Everyone should be using the one via the link in the OP.

Ok Stefan, thanks for heads-up. 👍

Will try to sort and download the new one from @Gravitron :cheers:
Please don't grab it from me, especially as I've not verified my copy. We all need to grab it from the same place, the link in the OP. I know you said it wasn't working for you, but we need to figure that out. What's the error you get?

Please don't grab it from me, especially as I've not verified my copy. We all need to grab it from the same place, the link in the OP. I know you said it wasn't working for you, but we need to figure that out. What's the error you get?

It's OK Lucas, I've just logged in via my pc and the link worked so I should be good to go again.

Will be able to check it out tomorrow. 👍

Must have climbed the steepest part of the learning curve: 8 tenths (but much more compared to the lap/splits above) off at 242 km total distance.

Last edited:

Using BB 6/5.

I know I can take half a second of the first two sectors 'I've seen it' just can't repeat the way I took the first chicane of sector 3 and sector 4, for now. Noticed it's not possible to run this lap unless your online. Because of this I'm only going to have one more chance at this on sun if not working.

Undecided about this track it's mad how fast some of the corners can be taken but the ups and downs along with the car make it very unforgiving.

The 2 versions that I've downloaded seem to be exactly the same. :confused:

Can anyone verify if there's any difference or will it come down to random submission rejections?

Love that 7.3L V12 :D:eek::mischievous:

Long time WRS lurker, I think I'll be joining in pretty soon, looks like a good way to inject some fun into GT6!

Quick question that I haven't seen addressed, when the rules specify no tuning, does that include ballast? I assume that it does, just want to be sure.

Keep on chargin! :gtpflag:

Back