GTP_WRS Week 97 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 73 comments
Thanks for noticing that. 👍 I've marked it green on the LB.

This Week 97 on the LB has got quite a few issues with Fetchy not paying attention. By my count, it seems GTP_bzflagace is the only one who still needs to submit their replay.

2---2'06.743---GTP_Luds78 (Replay Needed)
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Checked Lap, Tyres and Time correct, Lap clean.

Checked two more, no idea if Fetchy gets it, when they are still red.

3---2'03.128---GTP_Arianrhod (Replay Needed)

Tyres and Time correct, Lap clean. Horrible colour ;-)

3---2'08.022---GTP_Snoopy (Replay Needed)

Tyres and Time correct, Lap clean.

If it still needs checking tomorrow morning I'll do it in my Saturday morning review session.

Tyres and Time correct, Lap clean. Horrible colour ;-)
Huh! You, sir, have no taste. None! Almost all my cars are Raspberry Pearl. The rest are either Deep Cranberry, or Midnight Purple. :P

Thanks for checking my lap anyway, chap. 👍 At least you're not completely blind. :sly:

2---2'05.871---GTP_GDS

All good, an easy check 👍.

A little tip, I see you on the gas around 30% - 50% when you're braking. This has no advantage and is costing you time. People sometimes put in around 10% throttle just before they get off the brakes to keep the car stable.

I'd suggest you be either on the gas or the brake, not both at the same time; and instead concentrate on trying to hit the apex every corner, as well as practicing slow in fast out in almost every corner as well. I guarantee you will see immediate gains from the very next combo :).

Huh! You, sir, have no taste. None! Almost all my cars are Raspberry Pearl. The rest are either Deep Cranberry, or Midnight Purple. :P

Thanks for checking my lap anyway, chap. 👍 At least you're not completely blind. :sly:

Thanks for the bunch of words.
But they will not change the truth.
Thats the reason Europe bought an island decades ago to park guys with a strange taste on it, called GB or so... ;-)

Continue driving, but expect me to check next rounds earliest when my eyes are clear again ;-)

2---2'05.871---GTP_GDS

All good, an easy check 👍.

A little tip, I see you on the gas around 30% - 50% when you're braking. This has no advantage and is costing you time. People sometimes put in around 10% throttle just before they get off the brakes to keep the car stable.

I'd suggest you be either on the gas or the brake, not both at the same time; and instead concentrate on trying to hit the apex every corner, as well as practicing slow in fast out in almost every corner as well. I guarantee you will see immediate gains from the very next combo :).
Ya, I trial brake all the time or at least that's what I think I'm doing! Thanks for the check and tip.

after a couple of crazy weeks of travel, and finally taking time to figure out how to export, here is my first replay submission. Hopefully will be able to join you all again soon.

Cheers,

Attachments

• bzflagace-week-97.zip
    361.2 KB · Views: 6
Could a NTSC'er check the last remaining replay? (post above mine)

I OK'd his late posting of it, due to his work-travel schedule, and him being new to WRS.

8---2'08.318---GTP_bzflagace

Ask, and ye shall receive. Done. Everything looked good if I can remember that long ago!:)

Last edited:
Back