GTP_WRS Week 98 : Colin McRae Memorial Race

• Thread starter EDK
  • 99 comments
Hi everyone,

Very late start this week, but managed to get a few laps in on what is a really enjoyable combo...it's so tempting just to keep drifting about, but while I was taking it a little smoother I have these as my first splits,

Hopefully will get another run at this, but I'm reasonably happy with my laptime if I don't get the chance.

Only having 2 half hour sessions on this weeks combo didn't allow me to reach my target time. Good luck to all and look forward to the results. Time submitted with slower splits but better last corner. 👍

Ohwell new splits/worse ones. Little bit faster at the line. Again T1 :( atleast 0.1 sec dropped the rest of the lap was oke. I'll submit with these splits :).

T1: 22.386
T2: 42.033

GTP_CICO
:embarrassed: Nice clip, I defently can't drift like that lol.

-----------------------

Gymkhana GT5 Prologue style! Great movie! 👍

-----------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding!

You should do one of these for every single WRS 👍

-----------------------

:lol: 👍

Though I'd take a wild stab that you're lap times aren't so quick like that ;)

-----------------------

Thats exactly what I've been concentrating on this week, just having a fun drift session.
I'm so rusty though I havent drifted in like a year so I've gotta re-learn all the control that I've lost after not even playing GT5P for ages.
I cant match that so I'll just stick with a normal grip lap :(

-----------------------

Gary thats 10 / 10 tribute has to be Div 1 gold in drifting

-----------------------

Superb video, especially the closing move!

-----------------------

Nice one 👍 Captured the spirit of the combo imo

Thank you guys :embarrassed: some really kind words I appreciate it! One of my favourite aspects of GT has always been the replays and I really enjoy making these videos. Its nice to know they're well received :)

Submitted, Was more of a fun week this time, I doubt I'm that competative.
Time to start concentrating on Week 99.

Submitted with splits on the board 👍

Here's to Colin and good luck to all in the results, it's been emotional :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Submitted with more or less the same splits, but a little bit faster on the line ;)

May you rest in peace, Colin. You've inspired a lot of people and got them intrested in rallying 👍

Submitting with my splits on the board, best of luck in the results peeps 👍

And I think Garys superb replay captures the flair and style of the great Colin McRae perfectly...

...gone, but certainly not forgotten :cheers:

Submitted with splits:

T1 22.482
T2 42.363

Exellent drift video there Gary 👍 👍

MadMax

Back