GTPDC:Month 1*Results posted*

• Thread starter Ryen49
  • 215 comments
vtec513
im glad i never entered ne thing i would be rather pissed off if i was a contestant it seems we need judges who are dedicated to gtpdc :((

indeed - I fall in that boat. And you're absolutely right.

Anyways, stuff should improve soon - that is, if I know what Swift is thinking (and I'm pretty sure I do ;) ).

...hehe, we should start some sort of bet pool...
"guess which day the scores will be returned"
whoever is closest gets the pot

TankSpanker
*Knock*Knock*
who's there............................. :ouch:
results will be posted tommrow by 4:15pm est time or sooner so stay tuned..I had a te\rrible HDD crash a few week sago and things are just coming into focus sorry for the wait GTPDC was never intended to be run this way and i'm a perfect example of what you shouldnt do .

Ryen49
who's there............................. :ouch:
results will be posted tommrow by 4:15pm est time or sooner so stay tuned..I had a te\rrible HDD crash a few week sago and things are just coming into focus sorry for the wait GTPDC was never intended to be run this way and i'm a perfect example of what you shouldnt do .

man, you shoulda told me you were having pooter-problems earlier, here or at IDM. I wouldnt have hounded you as quite as much. :sly:

meh, maybe you did and I just overlooked the message ~shrugs~

woohoo.
I'll take style over smoke any-damn-day. :sly:

hehe, congrats TD, and also to DTC.
I guess this means I should get myself a little altezza and start practicing with it. I've been equalled or bettered by one in each of the last 2 competitions I've entered.

Ok, well I think since DTC defeated TS in a one on one challenge :sly: that she has graduated to the Pro division.

But congrats to everyone. Thanks Ryen for getting the scores up.

I think it would be could to have TD and TS duel it out. But ONLY if we could get it done quickly and ONLY if they both agree. When I say quickly, I'm talking about a few days from now.

Back