GTPDC:Month 1*Results posted*

• Thread starter Ryen49
  • 215 comments
The links to the vids have been sent out to the judges, the scores are due June 11th so judges get started. Sorry for the delay.

*twiddles thumbs*

its this sorta thing that killed competitions in GT3........ hope the judges are doin their thing, well except for AO of course.

If the members on this panel can't get things done then there is no hope for us.

I'm so sorry guys. a lot has been going on this week, I'll get them in tonight.

So i guess this has become a lost cause. Over 3 weeks since deadline and nothing...?? Its a shame that 16 contestents put in hours of work and passion only to be pushed aside and kept in the lurch about the status of the comp? The judges knew the deadlines, if they had other commitments then they should have pulled out earlier... If contestants dont make their deadlines then they are not included in the competition, maybe this should be the same case for the judges? I know i am only new to the site but im sorry, it had to be said... I dont mean to be rude, and i know that people have their lives outside GT4, but i just feel that everyone has sort of got over it.

Whats the story? Ryen?

im glad i never entered ne thing i would be rather pissed off if i was a contestant it seems we need judges who are dedicated to gtpdc :((

vtec513
im glad i never entered ne thing i would be rather pissed off if i was a contestant it seems we need judges who are dedicated to gtpdc :((

Yes, that is the disturbing 🤬 problem. And one that I plan to rectify soon! :irked:

Back