GTPF3WRS Round Six

• Thread starter Frizbe
  • 63 comments
United States
Albuquerque, NM
Frizbe
Darth Frizbe
This week we go to Italy to flog some of the nations best cars around the Mugello Circuit!

Round6Banner.jpg

Mugello_Racing_Circuit_track_map.jpg

Free Race/Hot Laps
Circuit: Mugello Full
Cars: S700 Lamborghini or Ferrari
Assists: Anything goes personal preference.
Transmission: Again personal preference.
Rules: Anything which invalidates your lap (exclamation mark next to time) is not allowed.
Tuning is allowed where the cars allow, you may discuss and share setups and setup tips.

Do not discuss laptimes, you may discuss your split times but not laptimes.

PM me your best time, you have until 11:59 PM MST (-7 GMT) on the 25th of January to do this. I will accept only one laptime to save my inbox from confusion of having more than one time from people. If you could also state in your final PM if you are using a pad or a wheel.

P.S. I found out that if you go into Multiplayer>Private Race and then set the AI cars to 7 you can run your own personalized Endurance race. Perfect for getting to know the track and it also fattens that wallet a bit ;)

I'll take part in this one and try to keep up to date with the rest of the rounds, assuming nothing comes up on my end. :ill:

Yeah, I'm thinking mild weight reduction, wide tires, race suspension, aero, and as much power as you can add after that.

Short list:

F430 Scud
California

Gallardo Superleggera
LP670-4
Diablo

Now, if only I could afford any of those to start testing...

Yeah, I'm thinking mild weight reduction, wide tires, race suspension, aero, and as much power as you can add after that.

Short list:

F430 Scud
California

Gallardo Superleggera
LP670-4
Diablo

Now, if only I could afford any of those to start testing...

You get a California for free, unless you sold it.

Otherwise....:lol:

i wish the game wouldnt be as harsh with dq'ing laps just because i dropped one tire over the curb.

im guessing you guys are going over 170mph? running a TT mr/rwd v10, but, ive a mr/awd v12 thats probably faster.

i dont know about all of them, but, the gallrado and revention have rwd conversions. i cant afford to buy a murcielago atm, so, i dont know if they do or not though.

Not even started this yet.

I'm on Level 42 of my first season still. I play fairly regularly but in short sessions and bought a lot of the more classic cars and also bought all the touring cars last week so I need to get back to the grindstone for credits.

I could do with buying one car, maybe the Gallardo superlight but have you all got the LCE? I'd be a little pissed if the DLC cars were the best choice as I don't buy DLC.

I could do with buying one car, maybe the Gallardo superlight but have you all got the LCE? I'd be a little pissed if the DLC cars were the best choice as I don't buy DLC.

well, at least dlc will always be available as long as the games supported ... sorry. my inner gallrado fan boi dies a little each i see that lock superleggera :(

I don't think the difference will be as much here as other tracks. But the extra power an AWD car can have might prove me wrong.

Edit: Chromatic, you don't have to buy the cars in the game when we are running stock cars, like the touring cars...We're supposed to be running them in the free run > hot lap mode anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed shortly after the thread went up about being stock but I'd already bought them.

I run season play with all assist off and Hard AI, so credits come fast. Just got a million credits together now after doing a bit.

Oh, okay. Just hoping you weren't wasting all your credits each week when we do have an unmodified car. Particularly those race cars. :scared:

Actually found some good success with the F50. The F40 can be found fairly high up on the LB's so there should be potential there as well.

Actually found some good success with the F50. The F40 can be found fairly high up on the LB's so there should be potential there as well.

How does this Mugello Leaderboard work? It seems different than the others.

If I select S700 Mugello Full or view the LB at the track all I get is S700 Vipers and the odd Mazda for all the thousands of places. When you toggle to near me then the car names change to many different makes and models but with the Viper/Mazda lap times showing, and a Lambo/Porsche/Ferrari replay will be a Viper. I thought it was maybe divided into car types but no matter what type of car or make I do a lap in, the near me board shows Viper/Mazda lap times for cars displayed Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari etc cars.

p1010009p.jpg

p1010002ku.jpg

If there is some division of drive train/body type I still can't get anything other than Viper times or Viper times overlayed with wrong cars which are a mix and don't seem divided anyway.

Last edited:
Its a glitch, that same thing happened to my buddy and i on the maple valley lap times.

Back